+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine?

Thanks DD, feeling fine this morning. Week off work now to enjoy the rain and bairns winding me up.

a’right for some.

On second thoughts nah, I’ve done bairns, nae gaun through that again.

I'd definitely prefer to be at work.

Had dose #1 of Pfizzer, next one in 2 weeks. They say the 2nd one might make you feel sheeyite, maybe I'll take the week off work

It’s a dawdle

No symptoms at all.

Get some champagne in, you got the good one.

Jammy sod, they’re giving the second one to you at the right time.

When, do you think they will admit they deliberately f’ucked it up in order to look good against Europe.
    Last edited by donsdaft; 30-04-2021 at 06:38 PM.

Auld mither took not well not long after her 2nd dose. It coincided with recently recovering from a chest infection.

She had to be admitted in to hospital yesterday and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. They now seem to think it's Gullain Barre syndrome. I've never heard of it as it's pretty rare but a quick google says it's usually triggered by surgery or vaccinations. It makes the antibodies attack the healthy cells.

MRI should confirm this tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    Auld mither took not well not long after her 2nd dose. It coincided with recently recovering from a chest infection.

She had to be admitted in to hospital yesterday and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong. They now seem to think it's Gullain Barre syndrome. I've never heard of it as it's pretty rare but a quick google says it's usually triggered by surgery or vaccinations. It makes the antibodies attack the healthy cells.

Hope she's fine Mondo.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Hope she's fine Mondo.
    Cheers Aldo, early days but it's looking a bit better than it was yesterday. She was convinced it was MS and at her age that is the start of the end so this is kinda good news in a way. Plus because it is so rare the docs seem to be taking a lot more of an interest in her, not every day they see a case of this.

Cheers Aldo, early days but it's looking a bit better than it was yesterday. She was convinced it was MS and at her age that is the start of the end so this is kinda good news in a way. Plus because it is so rare the docs seem to be taking a lot more of an interest in her, not every day they see a case of this.
    My 78 year old mum, wee Liz, had to go into hospital on the same day she had her vaccination. She loved it. She ran Glasgow Royals A+E for 40 years & nothing gives her more pleasure than being in hospital telling nurses they’re doing their job wrong.

Nae so good min.
    Hope things go well.

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast