+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    This is an easy one. If you get medical advice telling you to take it, you do.
    I'd probably take the vaccine if I had medical advice telling me to do so but it wasn't too long ago you were correcting me for saying it hadn't been rushed through.

Pfizer now have immunity from any future prosecution from anyone falling ill or worse after receiving the vaccine.

That seems suspiciously like a pharma company covering their arses because they have rushed through a vaccine without having all the data.

Don’t worry about the liability thing. It’s just the nature of the product, rather than any big Pharma skullduggery.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post

Pfizer now have immunity from any future prosecution from anyone falling ill or worse after receiving the vaccine.

That seems suspiciously like a pharma company covering their arses because they have rushed through a vaccine without having all the data.
    Nothing says trust science more than scientists asking for immunity from prosecution

Quote Originally Posted by Basingstokered View Post
    Nothing says trust science more than scientists asking for immunity from prosecution
    Nobody would research or fund development if they knew every tadger that came out in a rash would sue.

Nobody would research or fund development if they knew every tadger that came out in a rash would sue.
    Pretty sure that’s what the immunity is from a rash

When I was younger, much younger, I was occasionally rash with my tadger but thankfully the reverse has not yet occured.

£230 for a three and a half hour shift, if you fancy doling out the injections.

Nae bad for a part time job.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    £230 for a three and a half hour shift, if you fancy doling out the injections.

Nae bad for a part time job.
    I think that price is only for the people who are supplying the biological tracking devices themselves.

There'll be Weegie Piping Designers queued round the block.

Timesheets will say more than 3.5 though.

I'm taking it for sure

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast