+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vydra

Vydra

Will Dpyche ever give the poor lad a start? Got to feel sorry for him at times.

I'm wondering if the handsome b@stard has been caught rodgering SD's missus?

I know one or two on here don't rate him, but I've seen him playing away from home (perhaps SD has too?) and he looks a really good player and he gives us something different to hoof ball.

When SD falls out of love with you it's best to pack your bags and do-one I reckon.

Attachment 17713

I cannot see Dyche not wanting to play him for things he does in his personal life as long as it does not put BFC in a bad light BT, perhaps I'm wrong but that is being overly petty by Dyche if its true.

It's a game that is definitely all about opinions Alto, but hypothetically we have the ball in the final third and we have one of our strikers one on one with the keeper and out of Barnes, Rodriguez, Vydra or Wood who would you prefer to bag it?

I'd go with Vydra, but SD obviously does not rate him.

I too cannot understand why Dyche does not give Vydra a chance. Only managed to watch the 1st half last Saturday due to other commitments but on several occasion the ball was played between the two centre backs, this would have been ideal for Vydra’s style and pace, but Dyche chose to replace Wood with Barnes so I am told.

Maybe Dyche did not want to sign Vydra, as he does not fit into the Dyche’s style of play, but was given no choice, the same could have been said over other players who did not get a fair chance.

I have no idea why Dyche won't play him, but it does seem to be something besides his footballing abilities. Maybe he wouldn't prove good enough in the long term, even if he was given an extended run, but we don't know, the lad just hasn't been given an extended run, so we can't know.

I know VC has mentioned this before, and I agree with him, some of the best football we've played recently has been when Jay and Vydra have been playing together, but although me and VC like what we see, it doesn't seem to impress Sean.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)