+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The most wasteful side in the Premiership

The most wasteful side in the Premiership

"Dundee United are the most wasteful team in the Scottish Premiership this season when comparing the amount of times each top-flight side has recorded an unsuccessful touch or been dispossessed on the ball."

https://www.scotsman.com/sport/footb...easure-3055612

And we sit 5th

2nd on the list are Ross County who just won at Celtic Park with Coll in defence keeping a clean sheet

3rd on list all conquering Sevco

Seems a not very important stat with regards how you do result wise

So 3 best teams St Mirren, Hamilton and st Johnstone. what a waste of hard disk space that article is and what a waste of journalism the scotsman is.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    So 3 best teams St Mirren, Hamilton and st Johnstone. what a waste of hard disk space that article is and what a waste of journalism the scotsman is.
    😂😂😂

Between this and the countries best ever song, you've turned into a miserable whore. What's up? The sister-in-law not putting out? 😜

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    "Dundee United are the most wasteful team in the Scottish Premiership this season when comparing the amount of times each top-flight side has recorded an unsuccessful touch or been dispossessed on the ball."

Callum fkn Butcher

I don't know why the football authorities bother deciding matches by which team scores most goals.

������

Between this and the countries best ever song, you've turned into a miserable whore. What's up? The sister-in-law not putting out? ��
    I love you tA early mornings this week and s-i-l on her dabs so very frustrating. I apologise for loss of control and would like all my fans to know i will learn from this opportunity (stolen from: Dominic cummings, Rita who the****, KimK, DuaLupa, Lawrence fox, Boris Da Dik, The AFC 8, Fill (my crackin) Fodin, Dr Catherine WYOWY? (i would), Mason Green(what a contradiction to mason)wood, Kyle the Kunt Richards S3x party Kunt and Bolingoli Covilingoli.)

I vow to learn from this, my poor judgement and be a stronger poster and person
    Elitism at its best - fvck the rest
    Last edited by Shedboy1971; 03-12-2020 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    I love you tA early mornings this week and s-i-l on her dabs so very frustrating. I apologise for loss of control and would like all my fans to know i will learn from this opportunity (stolen from: Dominic cummings, Rita who the****, KimK, DuaLupa, Lawrence fox, Boris Da Dik, The AFC 8, Fill (my crackin) Fodin, Dr Catherine WYOWY? (i would), Mason Green(what a contradiction to mason)wood, Kyle the Kunt Richards S3x party Kunt and Bolingoli Covilingoli.)

I vow to learn from this, my poor judgement and be a stronger poster and person
    Elitism at its best - fvck the rest
    Yeah, bring back the other SB71. 🙏🏻

PS. I absolutely would not.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)