+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Coventry Sat 5th KO 3pm

Forgot to mention it’s rainbow laces week

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Forgot to mention it’s rainbow laces week
    I've often thought, football must be the only sport of late, where players don't want to come out and admit their s.exuality if they were gay.
    It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if any of our players were. It's their life so let them get on with it.

Good time now to speak out while the crowds are away, as I'm sure there'll be some retards in the crowds shouting obscenities, when we get back, well if they dare.

True, but players will wear the laces because they are scared of the internet witch-hunts if they don’t

So they're going to be kneeling to Marxists in rainbow laces.

Spiked was right, the establishment hate working class football fans and are doing their very best to destroy the sport.
    Last edited by great_fire; 03-12-2020 at 03:47 PM.

Could play Wiles left wing back & bring Barlaser back in midfield. Ihiekwe for Wood. Olosunde one of our better players tues at right wing back. Could be the time to start Hirst for Smith.

Wink

No new injury concerns so far.
    Paul Warne say, " we're not training on the grass today but doing classroom work".

rolymiller will be pleased.

Quote Originally Posted by Brin View Post
    I've often thought, football must be the only sport of late, where players don't want to come out and admit their s.exuality if they were gay.
    It wouldn't bother me in the slightest if any of our players were. It's their life so let them get on with it.

Good time now to speak out while the crowds are away, as I'm sure there'll be some retards in the crowds shouting obscenities, when we get back, well if they dare.
    Doesn’t bother me if they’re gay and it’s non of my business either, I don’t like them to feel forced into it either, if they want to just get on with life and keep things private then they should be able to.

There will be idiots like always who have something to say but I think it’s a minority so don’t let the idiots get to you

3-0 The Millers

Coventry sometimes play 3-4-2-1.
    Godden up front with O'Hare and Allen just behind him. They switch their midfield as and when required.

........... Blackman........
    Icky, A. Mcdonald, Wood,
    Harding, Lindsay, Barlaser, Wiles, Mattock
    .........Smith,.....Ladapo.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Coventry sometimes play 3-4-2-1.
    Godden up front with O'Hare and Allen just behind him. They switch their midfield as and when required.

........... Blackman........
    Icky, A. Mcdonald, Wood,
    Harding, Lindsay, Barlaser, Wiles, Mattock
    .........Smith,.....Ladapo.
    What’s up with Olosunde?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What’s up with Olosunde?
    On bench with Crooks even though he had a good game, use sparingly.
    Matt Olosonde has a tight hamstring, bring him on second half.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast