+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Millers v Coventry Sat 5th KO 3pm

Millers v Coventry Sat 5th KO 3pm

Ifollow £10

The club was originally founded under the name of Singers FC back in 1883, after a meeting took place at the Singer Factory Gentleman’s club.

Well they’re a point in front of us 14 and a place ahead 19th but we have the better goal difference
    Three points would be great Warney/players

DAVID WEBB
    Ian Cooper and Robert Hyde
    Fourth Official : Neil Hair

No fresh injuries up to now
    Ihiekwe is back
    Miller banned

Don’t think we need to play same formation here , could we go 4-4-2 or go back to the lone striker which is Smith for me
    Hope Warney considers Clarke for Mattock or at least sub him early in 2nd half if need be
    Could Jones be back in team, what about Barlaser?
    I won’t be surprised if we see changes seeing that we have Watford on Tues
    Last edited by millertop; 03-12-2020 at 09:58 AM.

I would stick with the 352 as we seem quite comfortable playing that system.I think having Ihiekwe back is a massive bonus and I agree Clarke for Mattock.Bring Barlaser into the midfield tri angle and rest either Crooks or Wiles.Coventry have been lucky with last minute equalisers at a very weakened Norwich and at Derby,where the home side threw it away. We can win this game.

Lee Camp

Mark Robins of course. Great player for us but his managerial defection wasn't good

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    No fresh injuries up to now
    Ihiekwe is back
    Miller banned

Don’t think we need to play same formation here , could we go 4-4-2 or go back to the lone striker which is Smith for me
    Hope Warney considers Clarke for Mattock or at least sub him early in 2nd half if need be
    Could Jones be back in team, what about Barlaser?
    I won’t be surprised if we see changes seeing that we have Watford on Tues
    If either need that rest I’d rest Wiles who plays more or less every game

3-5-2 for me, depending on injuries.
    Last time we were there was the night match last season when we got pegged back after going in front.
    Glad I'm not in attendance, not one of my favourite grounds.

I'm going 1-1 and another 2 points dropped.

EDIT : need a WIN to give us an average of a point a game...

Last edited by CASPER-64-FRANK; 03-12-2020 at 11:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    If either need that rest I’d rest Wiles who plays more or less every game
    That should have been to Millerbill’s post

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    3-5-2 for me, depending on injuries.
    Last time we were there was the night match last season when we got pegged back after going in front.
    Glad I'm not in attendance, not one of my favourite grounds.

I'm going 1-1 and another 2 points dropped.
    No I’m not bothered about St Andrews either, I would’ve said I’m not going but.....

Go and order your calendar, fantastic memories

https://shop.themillers.co.uk/rotherham/1982

For me it's a must win game a draw wouldn't help us. The teams below and around us seem to be picking up points and if we're not careful, we'll find ourselves in the bottom three.

By all means rest Wiles, the lad's played out of his skin so far this season and bring Barlaser back in in his place. Crooks seems to be back to his old self along with Smith, so I see no reason why we shouldn't retain the 3-5-2 as the team seem to like this set up.

Mattock is looking haggard of late but his crossing is great at the moment so maybe a first half appearance? Ike's back so Woody should drop back onto the bench. I have to give a big shout for Blackman to retain the jersey as that was his best performance for us the other night.

We all know everyone's itching to get back out there on the pitch and this is great to see. Roll on the return of Ogbene, Sean Mac, Robertson and Sadlier. When you look at it like that, we ain't got too bad a side have we? Oh, not forgetting young Kayode up front in January

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast