+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just listened to BIG VAL pre Bornmuff ............ meks mi wonder .......

Just listened to BIG VAL pre Bornmuff ............ meks mi wonder .......

.......... where we would be now if we had Oli McBurnie playing for us ?
    Or someone like him.
    I think we have battered most teams this season and not got the result that’s warranted so much dominance.
    If McBurnie was still at the club I’d say we would now be top 6 - maybe top 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    .......... where we would be now if we had Oli McBurnie playing for us ?
    Or someone like him.
    I think we have battered most teams this season and not got the result that’s warranted so much dominance.
    If McBurnie was still at the club I’d say we would now be top 6 - maybe top 2.
    If mi uncle war me aunty Nudge .

Never going to happen so why waste time and energy fantasising abart it .

Forget that top 6 Nudge , it's 5 seasons away with good sales and recruitment , minimum , if it ever happens at all .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    If mi uncle war me aunty Nudge .

Never going to happen so why waste time and energy fantasising abart it .

Forget that top 6 Nudge , it's 5 seasons away with good sales and recruitment , minimum , if it ever happens at all .
    Well - if I were a betting man - I would bet top six next season.
    And - if there is rebalance of the squad this coming January - as Val is clearly wanting to - then there’s a chance top six could happen this season.
    I think we’ve got a really good team - that’s just missing a couple of pieces.

And - if there is rebalance of the squad this coming January - as Val is clearly wanting to - then there’s a chance top six could happen this season.
    Nowt wrong wi optimism Nudge .

It's bin cloudy last few days Nudge , a see weer tha coming frum , but tha needs to get thi earrd arta them clouds sharpish !!

I agree Nudge that we do have a decent side so why does tha want to change it ivry week

I’m already looking at who the new Manager will be after big Val asks for reinforcements..........

if we was top six at xmas we would be losing the best players at new year its that simple.
    money talks louder than league position now if we was top and a decent team then greed would take over for the chance of millions more.

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    if we was top six at xmas we would be losing the best players at new year its that simple.
    money talks louder than league position now if we was top and a decent team then greed would take over for the chance of millions more.
    Exactly!!

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireborn View Post
    That used to happen under Patrick - not many Barnsley fans will forget January the 2017 fire sale.
    But it won’t happen under Chien.
    Principally because these young players are on long term contracts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast