+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Barlaser not playing?

Barlaser not playing?

Since that penalty give away Barlaser hasn’t been on the pitch, why?

Ether he’s still trying to pull himself together (I doubt it warne would still give him mins)

Or warne asked him why he didn’t leave it for Blackman and Barlaser told him something warne didn’t want to hear.

What do you think do you think Barlaser is being punished for telling warne he has no faith in Blackman?

No

No.
    His last game Dan Barlaser had an indifferent performance, couldn't really establish himself in that game.
    He will be back to prove he's worth a place in the starting line-up.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    No.
    His last game Dan Barlaser had an indifferent performance, couldn't really establish himself in that game.
    He will be back to prove he's worth a place in the starting line-up.
    That’s would explain why he hasn’t started but not why he’s not been used as a sub

I’m only saying this because I remember when warne fell out with Dominic ball he was never played again.

Maybe I’m reading too much into this
    Last edited by Silly-miller; 03-12-2020 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    That’s would explain why he hasn’t started but not why he’s not been used as a sub

I’m only saying this because I remember when warne fell out with Dominic ball he was never played again.

Maybe I’m reading too much into this

Warne could be trying to protect him from abuse on Social Media.
    If he had fell out with him he wouldn't be on the bench, we would have been old he had a minor injury.

If he had fell out with him he wouldn't be on the bench, we would have been old he had a minor injury.
    Maybe his turn to rest a bit. Could easily be back starting v Coventry

Ffs Frank, he’s a grown man

It is a bit strange but maybe he wasn’t feeling up to it, resting him or just thought he wasn’t needed this time.

Dont panic Silly I’m sure we’ll see him soon enough if not then you’ll see me moan about him

Perhaps he's injured.
    That's the usual reason why they aren't in the matchday squad

PW did say another player was injured for Brentford but not letting on who it was.
    As he wasn't picked for the previous game no one picked up on it
    Last edited by flourbasher; 04-12-2020 at 08:12 AM.

He’s not playing at the minute because warne has been setting up to not lose recently rather than to take the game to our opponents. He’s a creative player and warne has felt he’s needed steel and energy in the centre.

We may well see him back tomorrow against Coventry in a game we really need 3 points in.

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    He’s not playing at the minute because warne has been setting up to not lose recently rather than to take the game to our opponents. He’s a creative player and warne has felt he’s needed steel and energy in the centre.

We may well see him back tomorrow against Coventry in a game we really need 3 points in.
    That's a more logical reason.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast