+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea forum warming up -

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    It’s true you are right mate. Those were dark times! We were at our lowest and scrambling. I thought Poyet was the smarter of the two.
    Desperate times ... desperate measures. Please never again while I walk the planet!
    🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    To your dismissal of the obvious hatred between the sets of followers I imagine, wash your mouth out son...
    Errrrr.....ir was Tich who posted that he disagreed, you his mouthpiece now?

And as for "obvious hatred", what century are you living in? Never said I liked them, nor any club except Leeds, just "of an age" where expressions of "hatred" brought on simply because its NOT Leeds we're discussing seems a bit juvenile (and yes, I was on the terraces at ER and other places where tribalism was rife, just a tad older and maybe a bit wiser now)

Quote Originally Posted by UbiqueLUFC33 View Post
    Why aren't you dead yet?
    You are obviously brain dead .

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    You are obviously brain dead .
    Probably singing the Munich song and thinks hes big

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post

And as for "obvious hatred", what century are you living in? Never said I liked them, nor any club except Leeds, just "of an age" where expressions of "hatred" brought on simply because its NOT Leeds we're discussing seems a bit juvenile (and yes, I was on the terraces at ER and other places where tribalism was rife, just a tad older and maybe a bit wiser now)
    I was referring to you... what century? How about the 11 matches prior to yesterday played against them in this one! In 2012 we played them at home in league cup, 8 years after our last PL game ..11 arrests, 34 ejected, that's just inside the ground.. maybe not on the scale of previous but that's down to better policing and CCTV... travelling with your mates in recent times across London to Fulham, QPR, Brentford, Reading.. would you approach a few Chelsea for pre or post match drinks and tell them your Leeds?... am sure they woud have embrace you

Quote Originally Posted by whitestomper45 View Post
    I was referring to you... what century? How about the 11 matches prior to yesterday played against them in this one! In 2012 we played them at home in league cup, 8 years after our last PL game ..11 arrests, 34 ejected, that's just inside the ground.. maybe not on the scale of previous but that's down to better policing and CCTV... travelling with your mates in recent times across London to Fulham, QPR, Brentford, Reading.. would you approach a few Chelsea for pre or post match drinks and tell them your Leeds?... am sure they woud have embrace you
    So, one match 8 years ago and there was "trouble at 't mill", and how many other matches during dark years, travelling to Yeovil, Peterborough etc etc have had similar overtones? You hate them too? Or is it easier because there is "history" between Chelsea and us?. Just because "they all hate Leeds", doesnt stop us from being the bigger man, or men.

As for the bit about fans from other clubs, yes, had a couple with folks supporting Reading and Fulham, travelled up last summer with some lads supporting Millwall, no issues. Would i do so with Chelsea supporters? Depends. I suppose being able to judge a situation is a necessary skill, rather than "stomping" just because they dont wear the same shirt as you, but you crack on fella, hate all you want.

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    It’s true you are right mate. Those were dark times! We were at our lowest and scrambling. I thought Poyet was the smarter of the two.
    Desperate times ... desperate measures. Please never again while I walk the planet!
    Never been a Wise fan but hated having Bates as owner of the club that was the hardest bit of that era as he embodied all I really didn’t like about Chelsea.

Didn’t mind Poyet at all - as a player he was quality and always spoke well and behaved the right way - as a coach he seemed decent too demonstrated by how we fell apart that season when he left and Wise couldn’t really cope without him.

Completely dissagree 100% again...

You CANT be wiser now??

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Completely dissagree 100% again...

You CANT be wiser now??
    Crack on with your hatred fella, you and Stomper are a match made in heaven, Neanderthals from a time that no longer exists and heading for extinction.

Crack on with your hatred fella, you and Stomper are a match made in heaven, Neanderthals from a time that no longer exists and heading for extinction.
    Stop it WTF your going to touch a few nerves again. You have seen what happen yesterday

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)