+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea forum warming up -

Chelsea forum warming up -

Ha ha - surprise,surprise,obviously still no love for us at the Bridge then from the Kings Road luvvies.
    https://www.theshedend.com/topic/345...omment-1644572

MOT
    Last edited by MrsORichSenior; 03-12-2020 at 11:09 PM.

Did he end up giving a reason Mrs O? Just interested in what terms he explained it to this chap who is obviously too young to remember the rivalry !

Quote Originally Posted by Ozwhites View Post
    Did he end up giving a reason Mrs O? Just interested in what terms he explained it to this chap who is obviously too young to remember the rivalry !

This answer was given in one post.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chel...d_F.C._rivalry

This is an answer that may help neutrals or younger fans understand better.
    https://wikivisually.com/wiki/Chelse...d_F.C._rivalry

Personally,Ken Bates comments after Leeds fans ripped apart Stamford Bridge stating that he wanted to use electric fences to keep us out of his stadium after the 1984 rioting between the clubs fans didn't help.The comments set a newer inflamed rivalry but the Met Police on the day where very heavy handed to us all day in truth.We had endured 90 minutes of objects pelted at us and that caused their new electronic scoreboard being ripped down and pelted back before the Police rushed in with batons into our end dishing it out on anyone standing regardless if they where innocent or not.Bloody disgrace !

But hey ho I'm sure other Chelsea fans will enlighten him before kick off and I've seen a few more answers today for him if you follow their board original link I gave.

MOT

Must admit they are on the list of clubs that I personally hate (quite a few on that list now to be fair )

Can't stand Lampard as a person or a manager and the way the media kiss his arse makes me wanna puke.
    He has been gifted it at Chelsea which makes me want to see him feck up more than usual.

However you can't deny he has some class players at his disposal..will be a tuff one thats for sure.
    Last edited by Rev72; 04-12-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Must admit they are on the list of clubs that I personally hate (quite a few on that list now to be fair )

Can't stand Lampard as a person or a manager and the way the media kiss his arse makes me wanna puke.
    He has been gifted it at Chelsea which makes me want to see him feck up more than usual.

However you can't deny he has some class players at his disposal..will be a tuff one thats for sure.
    Hmmmmm........so what about this little tidbit......

https://insidefutbol.com/2020/12/04/...ed-man/484416/

Genuine, or head games in advance of tomorrows game?

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post

Why has he been gifted at Chelsea

Once he gets rid of the ****e others have bought in his net spend will be a cup of tea
    He has given youth a chance, the first chelsea manager for over a decade to do that
    He clearly improves players

Only my view but he will become a top manager

Don't care for chelski and certianly no lampard fan. MB has schooled him in the past on tactics. Only a clown like goalie that decided to play sweeper in the middle of a game game his any chance of beating MB. Even with a payroll 3 times what ours is I think it will be a very close game tommorrow.

However, have to admit he's done a good job at chelski. He inherited a soft (not quite as soft as mid section) but he did a great job with the squad and culling it. you could argue that chelski and scum were in similar situations and chelski look way better than scum right now.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF11 View Post
    Hmmmmm........so what about this little tidbit......

https://insidefutbol.com/2020/12/04/...ed-man/484416/

Genuine, or head games in advance of tomorrows game?
    And another......

https://tbrfootball.com/chelsea-boss...jack-harrison/

Doesn't seem like mind-games to me.

Of all the English clubs I detest, Chelsea is number 1. I have hated them for 50 years, because of the 1970 Cup final. Never forgotten and never forgiven.

[QUOTE=WTF11;39637796]I suspect we're of a similar age. Was there for both final and replay, memories that will stay with me until I'm in a box, but.....

Neither Leeds or Chelsea are who or what they were, in just about any aspect you care to name (ownership, team, record since those days, following (honestly spoken), path into the future).

Not suggesting we forgive what was done, by those who did it, but most are in aforementioned boxes, and memories of the times at Old Trafford, Stamford, the wrecking of Bournemouth and all the rest need to be laid to rest, for the sake of those who come after us, and who dont need more pain and heartache from football, layered on top of the pain and heartache that life in general throws at them.

Win or lose tomorrow, I'll be celebrating that we're back where we belong and (so far&#128521, we have made every f00ker wake up and take notice (without fisticuffs of any sort, so far!)

MOT

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)