+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aucks

Aucks

Hi hope you are reading.
    Look, I know we don't see eye to eye on football these days. But you have friends on here who like you, and want to hear from you. It's not just football, you are an interesting bloke who we enjoy hearing from over in NZ.

People miss you, and you do not need to leave this site.

After months of moaning, I understand why you went in hard on me, as I kind of deserved that.

We are all grown ups here, and have shared more than football so time for us all to move on and past this. ME, YOU ....and everyone.

Come back on pal, this site is not the same without you. If not for me, for the lads who just want you around. Ignore me, I am good with that if it means you return.

please have a think.

Quote Originally Posted by champs95 View Post
    Hi hope you are reading.
    Look, I know we don't see eye to eye on football these days. But you have friends on here who like you, and want to hear from you. It's not just football, you are an interesting bloke who we enjoy hearing from over in NZ.

People miss you, and you do not need to leave this site.

After months of moaning, I understand why you went in hard on me, as I kind of deserved that.

We are all grown ups here, and have shared more than football so time for us all to move on and past this. ME, YOU ....and everyone.

Come back on pal, this site is not the same without you. If not for me, for the lads who just want you around. Ignore me, I am good with that if it means you return.

please have a think.
    Well done, I hope Auks accepts this apology and comes back .

Me too mate. Me too.

sadly i dont think he`ll come back..

Come on Auks speak to me.��

aucks you are badly missed. this board is dying without you. champs may not admit it but he must miss your more detailed conversations on the game. i miss reading them.

please reconsider returning to the board? if not, then so be it. i hope you and your family have a merry xmas and a more positive new year than this one has been for us all.

Don't know what's gone on,but come back Auks I need somebody to chat rugby league with.. If Champs has upset you ignore him, he's always upsetting somebody..

Anyway merry christmas to you and yours Auks.

You can phook off Test.

Somewhat puzzled by your last post Alf but these are strange times. I hope you are well.

Quote Originally Posted by test View Post
    Somewhat puzzled by your last post Alf but these are strange times. I hope you are well.
    Sorry Test,no offence meant mate. Hope you and yours are keeping well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)