+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burton

Burton

So we're getting started on the teams lower down so we'll start winning again, now, won't we?
    How long have you been following the Alex???
    Now Mandron is back, I feel a bit happier and will he keep Powell on the left? I hope so. Give Charlie a go at Ainley's role. Murphy can be sacrificed to make way for that change.
    Anyway, prediction? I'm going for 2-2. I don't know why, especially as we've just used up our quota of goals for the month.

Quote Originally Posted by gazan View Post
    So we're getting started on the teams lower down so we'll start winning again, now, won't we?
    How long have you been following the Alex???
    Now Mandron is back, I feel a bit happier and will he keep Powell on the left? I hope so. Give Charlie a go at Ainley's role. Murphy can be sacrificed to make way for that change.
    Anyway, prediction? I'm going for 2-2. I don't know why, especially as we've just used up our quota of goals for the month.
    I will go for a 1-3 away win with a Mandaron brace and Powell the scorers.

2-0 to the Alex but it will be interesting to see what Dave does at RB over the next month with Perry’s suspension. Gives a chance to TJ I guess but also explains why Sass-Davies was recalled to give extra defensive cover.

I suspect we will start with 10 of the 11 that finished in the week, with Kirk raring to go in any of 3 positions when he gets the call.