+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Line up - Bornmuff

Line up - Bornmuff

Too important I think to be buried amongst another post.

https://boards.footymad.net/attachme...6&d=1607099499

Agree with line up bar Herbie Kane. Adda gone wi James instead

It’s the same side that started against Birmingham? Can’t believe he’s made NO changes at all, we only started threatening when he made changes in the last game!
    Chaplin (Son of Val) starts again!!! They way he’s playing he should be nowhere near the squad never mind the starting line up.
    Bournemouth off the back of a defeat will be a lot, lot, lot, better than that lot we played on Tuesday, we could get battered here?

Think tha being a bit hard on Chaplin missen Perks. He does so much unselfish running which can easily go unnoticed cos tha dunt always get involved on the ball

You’re right pass he does do a lot of running but that is all he does! He runs and runs like a headless chicken, when he gets the ball he loses it or passes to an opponent, when he shoots it misses by a mile.....#addsnothing
    Let’s see if he proves me wrong, I’ll go for him being subbed on 61 mins after doing nothing at all?

To be fair Chaplin is having his best game for ages lol it’s Woodrow’s turn to be toilet!

Tha needs ter post mua Buarnmuff threads.