+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s game

Not sure what this has got to do with the thread.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Just seen this video of MT reacting to a refereeing decision

Thats why I sit near top of stands

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Tut tut. He's in a spot of bother!!
    Bournemouth goalie had another sound game ! Been told that Begovic is on 70K a week that’s more than our best 11 combined , little wonder we struggle to compete at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Shark27 View Post
    Tut tut. He's in a spot of bother!!
    Yep, his coach will be telling him the tackle was too high

They were fortunate to get a point off us and Begovic was man of the match,so he earned a bit of that massive wage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    Not sure what this has got to do with the thread.
    Not a lot except MT started the thread so I knew he'd be looking in and wanted to make sure he was aware he'd been caught on video. Plus on an RUFC site we're always getting complaints that we put too much emphasis on Barnsley so I wanted to make sure they didn't have their own thread without taking it off topic like they do to ours

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not a lot except MT started the thread so I knew he'd be looking in and wanted to make sure he was aware he'd been caught on video. Plus on an RUFC site we're always getting complaints that we put too much emphasis on Barnsley so I wanted to make sure they didn't have their own thread without taking it off topic like they do to ours
    Cam you’ve had some stick on another thread for not taking a RUFC’s current plight seriously.

I hope you have a black arm band on and are saying your rosary twice.

I don't think the invaders will be on tonight.
    They disappeared for the first six weeks when they were dismal and then miraculously came back when they had strung a few results together.
    Then we got the sermon and lecture
    Fickle

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    I don't think the invaders will be on tonight.
    They disappeared for the first six weeks when they were dismal and then miraculously came back when they had strung a few results together.
    Then we got the sermon and lecture
    Fickle
    Evening flour .

Beaten by a quality team tonight but so what .

The bigger game this week was always the Wycombe home game on Wednesday night , anything we attained tonight was a bonus .

Beat Wycombe on Wednesday night and that's us on 22 points before the festive period and that's fine by me .

The only real belief as far as I'm concerned is to finish top of the shyte pile at this level at the end of the season .

I really couldn't care less where you finish this season pal just as long as we are ok .

Hope this helps .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Evening flour .

Beaten by a quality team tonight but so what .

The bigger game this week was always the Wycombe home game on Wednesday night , anything we attained tonight was a bonus .

Beat Wycombe on Wednesday night and that's us on 22 points before the festive period and that's fine by me .

The only real belief as far as I'm concerned is to finish top of the shyte pile at this level at the end of the season .

I really couldn't care less where you finish this season pal just as long as we are ok .

Hope this helps .
    Flour's got something though, you lose you don't show, you win, and you're on here like a rash....just saying like.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast