+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s game

I never check the Barnsley forum why cause I don’t give a ****.

It’s a sad individual to keep coming on here and yep especially when they win.

What a dick

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    I never check the Barnsley forum why cause I don’t give a ****.

It’s a sad individual to keep coming on here and yep especially when they win.

What a dick
    I've actually never ever come on here after we've won .

Did we win tonight you spanner ?

I posted last friday night , we'd lost 0-1 at home to Brentford two days earlier .

Was I on after the Brum win in the week ? .

What's wrong with you ? .

Of course you care , someone's started a thread on tonight's game .

Mind the gap .

Please dont anybody get sucked into being civil and rational with the six fingered snake. Let me remind my fellow Millers what Dingle the two faced snake posted on Donnys forum about us:

"Without wishing to tell tales a local rival of us both who bob between the Championship and league one aren't so welcoming to your average tyke and it's pointless even debating with em .

I'm hopeful having missed one another for several seasons due to both clubs yo yo history they are put firmly in their place when we meet on the field this season .

The 6 points would be most welcome and knocking the huge chip off their shoulders extremely satisfying

They seem to have forgotten the platic promotion they were given with a quarter of the season still to play and showing signs of not making the automatic positions at that point ."

Hes poisonous. Beware.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

I posted last friday night , we'd lost 0-1 at home to Brentford two days earlier .

Mind the gap .
    Can guarantee you would not have been on here if you had no been called out . Still suspicious that you happen to read the thread though.. You a closet Rotherham fan ?

Mind the gap .
    There is generally a mid-week games thread on, didn’t realise Barnsley were exempt.

Don’t try and pass it on to us when it’s you posting/looking on our board.
    What’s wrong with you?
    Mind the gap? Childish

Tbh I was surprised you lost 4-0
    Last edited by millertop; 05-12-2020 at 08:20 AM.

I consider myself to be a rational poster on here and I don’t have a problem with other supporters on here.
    I have a couple of die hard tykes work for me and they are embarrassed at animal and the way he comes across.
    They and I have seen the comments that grumpy has kindly put on.

Personally animal comes across as bitter and obsessed for some reason. We always have a thread about midweek games.

It’s a shame really cause like I said I know a few Barnsley lads, when chilled out people like me are noticing maybe it’s time to look in the mirror and stop embarrassing yourself and your fan base.

If they stay up good luck to them it’s not like they will do it by benefiting from another club’s demise to achieve it.

UTM

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    There is generally a mid-week games thread on, didn’t realise Barnsley were exempt.

Don’t try and pass it on to us when it’s you posting/looking on our board.
    What’s wrong with you?
    Mind the gap? Childish

Tbh I was surprised you lost 4-0
    Hes not childish MT, hes poisonous. Hes manipulative. I'd even say dangerous. He gained peoples confidence. He spends time gaining people's trust, and coming across as all sage like and taking a genuine interest in other clubs and in football in general. Many on here were taken in by him. Often encouraging him to continue posting when some of us were getting tired of the constant barnsley centric obsession and his ever so slightly patronising tone. All the while, his true colours were on show, as he was spouting his bile as to what he really thought about us, behind our back on other forums.

I hate two-faced snakes.

Evening flour .

Beaten by a quality team tonight but so what .

The bigger game this week was always the Wycombe home game on Wednesday night , anything we attained tonight was a bonus .

Beat Wycombe on Wednesday night and that's us on 22 points before the festive period and that's fine by me .

The only real belief as far as I'm concerned is to finish top of the shyte pile at this level at the end of the season .

I really couldn't care less where you finish this season pal just as long as we are ok .

Hope this helps .
    I'm sure you said you had stopped going to Oakwell pre covid because you didn't like the colour of your owners underpants or similar.
    Translated as we,re not winning enough
    As I said fickle

Barnsley lost 4-0 because of a combination of several things.
    One being the quality of Bournemouth and quite a few mistakes at the back.
    The second goal right on half time killed the game as Barnsley were starting to get back into the game.
    Maybe the 4-0 scoreline will be a reality check for their new manager.
    I hope we take six points off them, apart from that I bear them no ill.

U.T.M.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    Barnsley lost 4-0 because of a combination of several things.
    One being the quality of Bournemouth and quite a few mistakes at the back.
    The second goal right on half time killed the game as Barnsley were starting to get back into the game.
    Maybe the 4-0 scoreline will be a reality check for their new manager.
    I hope we take six points off them, apart from that I bear them no ill.

U.T.M.
    If we'd have conceeded goals like I saw last night the message board would be in meltdown.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast