+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tonight’s game

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Tonight’s game

Barnsley losing 3-0 to Bournemouth

Surprisingly I'm there (virtually of course on ESPN+). Any teams that take points off Bournemouth at the moment must be something special

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Surprisingly I'm there (virtually of course on ESPN+). Any teams that take points off Bournemouth at the moment must be something special
    Very

4-0 now

Amazing what private Lear jets can do

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Amazing what private Lear jets can do
    Exactly....or being a typical Yorkshireman I spotted that we are on ESPN+ 4 times this month (including tomorrow) so I dusted off the CAMiller balance sheet and determined I could afford to stump up the $5.99 (about 4 pounds 50) for a monthly subscription in lieu of one cup of coffee from Starbucks

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Exactly....or being a typical Yorkshireman I spotted that we are on ESPN+ 4 times this month (including tomorrow) so I dusted off the CAMiller balance sheet and determined I could afford to stump up the $5.99 (about 4 pounds 50) for a monthly subscription in lieu of one cup of coffee from Starbucks
    Cam can you stream them on here ?

Out of boredom just added up the fees paid by Barnsley for their starting lineup tonight(includes several pretty close estimates). Just short of £6 million total ! Don't think our spend is anywhere near that.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbertop View Post
    Out of boredom just added up the fees paid by Barnsley for their starting lineup tonight(includes several pretty close estimates). Just short of £6 million total ! Don't think our spend is anywhere near that.
    Very close if you leave out the word “million”

Just shows how well we played last week against them. Our work rate was far higher than Barnsley’s tonight. I think if you stand off them they will football you to death.

Just seen this video of MT reacting to a refereeing decision

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast