+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Fat Lambard got another one over MB after giving him a head start.Classes above us no wonder the amount of money they spend.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Lucky it wasn't 4 or 5 to 1. Outplayed by a team playing 3rd game in seven days and we are supposed to be the fittest team. Their class showed all over the park the dribbling was sublime.
    Why don't you just feck off and support [Used very loosely] another team - any team - cos you sure dont show much support for Leeds!

****er!

Lucky it wasn't 4 or 5 to 1. Outplayed by a team playing 3rd game in seven days and we are supposed to be the fittest team. Their class showed all over the park the dribbling was sublime.
    We gave it a good go but they spent more on one player - Havertz than we did in total in the window. They have quality all over the pitch and we still have some who aren’t good enough if you expect to regularly beat the top 6!- no shame in that just the way it is.

No complaints
    Chelsea in 2nd gear
    Frank top of the league after 2 years in a job
    Sparring with klopp and pep
    But our resident cut and paste expert in mrs Orrible will put her usual buffoonery spin on it
    Blaming the ref VAR the goal post the cross bar but the best blaming the opposition goalkeeper. Smell the beef mrs Orrible you hubby needs feeding

Fat Lambard got another one over MB after giving him a head start.Classes above us no wonder the amount of money they spend.

For once can you keep your negative crap to yourself rather than state the obvious in a tabloid kind of way.

Piss poor 2nd half from us and got what we deserved.

First season up in 16 years and I for one am proud of the lads - gave them a game despite the difference in spending on players.

We are still the best team to watch in the league or should I say the most entertaining matches ALWAYS involve us - and I'm proud to be Leeds - having been born here, and happy with what I am seeing - my memory allows me to eremeber the priority this year is staying up - and for me - entertaining the fans at the same time - not something you can say about most newly promoted sides.

LEEDS LEEDS LEEDS!

Wish one or 2 on ere would f*ck off and support Chelsea to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Tichi1 View Post
    Why don't you just feck off and support [Used very loosely] another team - any team - cos you sure dont show much support for Leeds!

****er!
    LMHO tosser

Unfortunately we need to face facts, we're not good enough, if we finish 16th or above that will be a good season, better than playing Millwall, Luton etc and having a 2 minute slot on quest TV with Colin Murphy.

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)