+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea - v - Leeds United ***Matchday Thread***

Jibe made by Klix about 'cooking' was stereotyping & he knows damn well why he really made it too.
    Hope your feeling better and your wife and daughter are well too.

***ism is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's *** or gender. ***ism can affect anyone, but it primarily affects women and girls. It has been linked to stereotypes and gender roles, and may include the belief that one *** or gender is intrinsically superior to another.

MOT

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    I'm still smelling your bull**** Mrs O
    I see your on here giving some
    Have you run to the Mods yet like a grass

Sorry Mrs O once a grass always a grass
    Couple on here have sussed you
    Others will follow

Love your bull****

If you manage to ever get to ER then please contact me via security or on the above door phone and I shall be glad to further discuss matters to your face.

Alternatively you can ask any Steward on D13 of the West Stand to see/speak to me.

If I'm working in the East Stand hospitality then go to its main Reception and ask for me via the Supporter Liaison Officer.

You of course can talk to my husband in the South Stand,easily recognisable as he's stood with our friends at the side of a 'massive banner' (you can't miss it or him as both are rather large).

I'm happy that you managed to find a 'couple of chums' on this magnificent site who like you and your most welcome to bring along your new found un-named partners for a drink with 'my friends' to discuss your internet opinions on Leeds Utd and myself after any game 'face to face' if I'm over in the remainder of this Covid 19 season (2020/21) home or away.
    Whatever - I hope the calm seas of Rhyl will help you reflect that your opinions on Leeds Utd are a view that I in parts totally disagree with - main one being the club represents a city and as such all positives must be harnessed to rebuild and move both forward together which I'm more than happy to help both parties in various ways as both have helped me into a position I'm in now.
    Not sure how many games you got to last season but reading your comments would suggest not many, but this season (like last season) most fans are very happy and proud to be Leeds,Leeds,LEEDS !

MOT - Gill.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsORichSenior View Post
    Jibe made by Klix about 'cooking' was stereotyping & he knows damn well why he really made it too.
    Hope your feeling better and your wife and daughter are well too.

***ism is prejudice or discrimination based on a person's *** or gender. ***ism can affect anyone, but it primarily affects women and girls. It has been linked to stereotypes and gender roles, and may include the belief that one *** or gender is intrinsically superior to another.

MOT

WTF???? I think the comment was about being able to use the word "s e x" in a sentence on Footymad, which has nothing to do with s e x ism, just the nonesense of the "woke" community and how they are polluting all interaction with ridiculous limitations that have no bearing on the s e x ist attitude, they just make things ridiculous

If you manage to ever get to ER then please contact me via security or on the above door phone and I shall be glad to further discuss matters to your face.

Alternatively you can ask any Steward on D13 of the West Stand to see/speak to me.

If I'm working in the East Stand hospitality then go to its main Reception and ask for me via the Supporter Liaison Officer.

You of course can talk to my husband in the South Stand,easily recognisable as he's stood with our friends at the side of a 'massive banner' (you can't miss it or him as both are rather large).

I'm happy that you managed to find a 'couple of chums' on this magnificent site who like you and your most welcome to bring along your new found un-named partners for a drink with 'my friends' to discuss your internet opinions on Leeds Utd and myself after any game 'face to face' if I'm over in the remainder of this Covid 19 season (2020/21) home or away.
    Whatever - I hope the calm seas of Rhyl will help you reflect that your opinions on Leeds Utd are a view that I in parts totally disagree with - main one being the club represents a city and as such all positives must be harnessed to rebuild and move both forward together which I'm more than happy to help both parties in various ways as both have helped me into a position I'm in now.
    Not sure how many games you got to last season but reading your comments would suggest not many, but this season (like last season) most fans are very happy and proud to be Leeds,Leeds,LEEDS !

MOT - Gill.
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I thought you where a solicitor
    How can I recognise you
    Some pictures you have put up I would say it's the Amanda Holden or liz Hurley type of look
    Others you look like Beverley callard

The best cut and paste ****e you put up was you and Hubby at millwall Think on that one you forget the lower tier was empty not full
    Think we found out amongst ourselves millwall where playing on the cup on that false photo

Still waiting for the summons Mrs O solicitor wasnt you that was 8 years ago.......................

Your bull **** will never ever fool me you where caught out and vanished bit like Linton white

MOT 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Can't you go back home to the Side before Self Forum anymore as the I Hate Pasta internet warrior who wanted to put Bullets into the Heads of fellow Leeds Forum posters.Your the reason I left and one reason why the lunatic fraternity attached to Leeds Utd needs naming and shaming.

Correct as many know on here that I was trained as a Contract Lawyer but chose to work in media/music.

Never mind keep on trolling and my offer to you still stands Mr Pasta as does my husbands invitation for you to introduce yourself on any matchday and offering the Rev on 'ere an apology for your sick statement is long over due - Goodbye.

Can't you go back home to the Side before Self Forum anymore as the I Hate Pasta internet warrior who wanted to put Bullets into the Heads of fellow Leeds Forum posters.Your the reason I left and one reason why the lunatic fraternity attached to Leeds Utd needs naming and shaming.

Correct as many know on here that I was trained as a Contract Lawyer but chose to work in media/music.

Never mind keep on trolling and my offer to you still stands Mr Pasta as does my husbands invitation for you to introduce yourself on any matchday and offering the Rev on 'ere an apology for your sick statement is long over due - Goodbye.
    Selling your self down Mrs O
    Dont forget about the journalist
    Head of business
    Carer
    Just name a few you have missed
    Good luck in your new job
    Xxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by klix View Post
    Selling your self down Mrs O
    Dont forget about the journalist
    Head of business
    Carer
    Just name a few you have missed
    Good luck in your new job
    Xxxxxxx
    Dude you taking it too far just shut it. This is a forum to talk about our team why do people start abusing others I will never know. I know I'm a stirrer and cope plenty for saying it as it is but this is different attacking a middle-aged woman you should be ashamed of yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by ozleeds View Post
    Dude you taking it too far just shut it. This is a forum to talk about our team why do people start abusing others I will never know. I know I'm a stirrer and cope plenty for saying it as it is but this is different attacking a middle-aged woman you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Thankyou Oz - Sadly your wasting your time as he wont stop.
    It's gonna be him or me on here from now on.
    I can stand up for myself and won't call on Mod intervention but it'll only lose members regardless as this guy publically stated he'd put bullets in heads on any opinions that differ to his.

Not sure if the Side Before Self forum is still going but it would appear it's not - it's personal obviously as its nothing to do with our team.

He won't be able to get an official ticket but sadly he can get 'em and apparently appears at games around Lancs.
    MOT

I can stand up for myself and won't call on Mod intervention but it'll only lose members regardless as this guy publically stated he'd put bullets in heads on any opinions that differ to his.

Not sure if the Side Before Self forum is still going but it would appear it's not - it's personal obviously as its nothing to do with our team.

He won't be able to get an official ticket but sadly he can get 'em and apparently appears at games around Lancs.
    MOT
    Well not while I'm around you won't be on your own Mrs. O. Like I said I say it as I see things and this is just not on. Been a keyboard warrior is ok as most are but this abusive behaviour is another matter altogether. Like you I feel compelled to defend myself but now I'm wondering if it's worth it as these people will be what they are and like you said they don't change.
    You have a lovely Christmas stay safe and tell that beautiful daughter of your's if I was 20 years younger I would be over there on the first covid plain hehe.

MOT
    Wrong mrs O
    I can get a ticket for any game home or away i like
    I dont go in the away end anymore after Birmingham 85 plus I dont like to watch games from behind the goal as most are that way
    I go with the home fans half way line and watch the game...... simple

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)