+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Photo

Quote Originally Posted by North_Coast_Arab View Post
    Restrictions will remain because of idiots like Utd, Celtic and a lot more. Forcing many businesses into admin / liquidation. A very "Dee-- like" attitude f*** everyone as long as we're alright. I'm sure all the companies going bust (some of them football clubs) will not blame Utd's players when there businesses are up the Swanny.
    Get of ur high horse mate f... all Dee like about me have know where said it was clever in anyway for utd to get a photo taken in middle of a pandemic but where the f... were you when scotland squad were having a party and pishing it up dancing about and yelling out songs at top of their voices never heard you complaining that this would maybe keep you from getting to the pub because of them spreading the plague but because utd got a photo taken they have shut businesses what the f...

Restrictions will remain because of idiots like Utd, Celtic and a lot more. Forcing many businesses into admin / liquidation. A very "Dee-- like" attitude f*** everyone as long as we're alright. I'm sure all the companies going bust (some of them football clubs) will not blame Utd's players when there businesses are up the Swanny.
    Wind yer fecking neck in!!!

Unlike the rest of us, those in the club are getting tested on a regular basis. However, with the increased testing nationally, and the current “spike” it’s inevitable that even those doing all they can to minimise infection, cannot prevent it. Something that just needs to be factored in, in the interim, until the vaccine is distributed.

I’m more concerned with our (yet again) inept display against Livi, so if you have an axe to grind, give Micky a fecking call, otherwise shut the feck up!

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post

Unlike the rest of us, those in the club are getting tested on a regular basis. However, with the increased testing nationally, and the current “spike” it’s inevitable that even those doing all they can to minimise infection, cannot prevent it. Something that just needs to be factored in, in the interim, until the vaccine is distributed.

I’m more concerned with our (yet again) inept display against Livi, so if you have an axe to grind, give Micky a fecking call, otherwise shut the feck up!
    Mind mate that's an Arab you are ripping into,he's not Peter.

Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post

Thought the topic was about the team photo? Performance was terrible correct. Testing is obviously going well. Only nine players got it.
    "It's inevitable that even those doing all they can to minimise infection can not prevent it" also correct but Utd didn't minimise it did they ?
    I'll leave you to it.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Get of ur high horse mate f... all Dee like about me have know where said it was clever in anyway for utd to get a photo taken in middle of a pandemic but where the f... were you when scotland squad were having a party and pishing it up dancing about and yelling out songs at top of their voices never heard you complaining that this would maybe keep you from getting to the pub because of them spreading the plague but because utd got a photo taken they have shut businesses what the f...
    Criticised the Scotland fans in Aberdeen just not on here.
    Was this photo necessary? No. Only go to pubs observing the protocols as I've too much to lose.
    I'll leave you to it aswell.

Thought the topic was about the team photo? Performance was terrible correct. Testing is obviously going well. Only nine players got it.
    "It's inevitable that even those doing all they can to minimise infection can not prevent it" also correct but Utd didn't minimise it did they ?
    I'll leave you to it.
    Three of the medical staff tested positive, not nine players.

I see Celtic had a similar team photo so it's ok lads we are safe from punishment.

I'll leave you to it.
    Think you are getting carried away a bit what nine players have it? Hoping they are not utd players we already have nine isolating to minimise it after going to physio ?

Criticised the Scotland fans in Aberdeen just not on here.
    Was this photo necessary? No. Only go to pubs observing the protocols as I've too much to lose.
    I'll leave you to it aswell.
    Not talking about Aberdeen fans in Aberdeen talking about Scotland squad.

Quote Originally Posted by AraBrian View Post
    Not talking about Aberdeen fans in Aberdeen talking about Scotland squad.
    The same squad of players and officials playing the game that were celebrating. Dont have a problem with utd celebrating (if they had anything to celebrate)
    Stand corrected on the nine players. Not sure why only nine were isolating.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)