+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Woking 05.12.20 [NL]

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Yet 39 yr old Doyle starts after playing every single minute. Nice one. Wolfe not even on the bench.
    They're all lore rus !!!

Sawt tit tout Notts !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MAD_MAGPIE View Post
    A bit of a slow start for Notts and some sloppy play. Woking pressing us.
    Sums it up so far...Come on Notts!

That's better. Great ball from Doyle, then Walker very clever to make room and hit one just wide.

Quote Originally Posted by KCNotts View Post
    Yet 39 yr old Doyle starts after playing every single minute. Nice one. Wolfe not even on the bench.
    I'd have no problem with Doyle playing more games than he misses, because he's a decent player especially considering his age, but he isn't worthy of the 'untouchable' status that Neal Ardley seems to afford to him.

If you want the definition of a veteran player who truly was too important to ever leave out when fit, go back to Don O'Riordan in the Warnock team that got us promoted to the old Division One. Now he really was influential.

And of course those "before my time" would no doubt say the same, if not more, about Don Masson.

Sounds like a poor game at the moment.

Regarding the table....All it needs is Torquay to get a covid scare, miss a few games and other teams can get closer to them. That should knock them off their rhythm.

Quote Originally Posted by MancMagpie View Post
    Sounds like a poor game at the moment.

Regarding the table....All it needs is Torquay to get a covid scare, miss a few games and other teams can get closer to them. That should knock them off their rhythm.
    Almost sounds like you're going to send someone down there to cough on them!

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    I'd have no problem with Doyle playing more games than he misses, because he's a decent player especially considering his age, but he isn't worthy of the 'untouchable' status that Neal Ardley seems to afford to him.

If you want the definition of a veteran player who truly was too important to ever leave out when fit, go back to Don O'Riordan in the Warnock team that got us promoted to the old Division One. Now he really was influential.

And of course those "before my time" would no doubt say the same, if not more, about Don Masson.
    Surely Doyle can't play every game? I suppose the only ones he missed last season were when he was suspended. Who else we got though? O'Brien can do a job there or Wolfe (is he still on loan?).

Scrappy or what?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    Scrappy or what?
    Defo. Hopefully it's our turn to not play well then sneak the win (a la Dover)

We are defending to deep, when we clear the ball there is not one Notts player up field so it is coming straight back??

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast