+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread vs. Woking 05.12.20 [NL]

I see 'Nottingham Florist Nil' lost again too.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    You mean he had a plan b?
    I think he’s always had a plan B, it’s just more subtle, we don’t go 100% long ball Nolan style just a bit more direct. Interesting he really rates Stockport, guess he has a lot more knowledge of players they’ve sign than we have, a lot of games in hand but it will test their squad in an already congested season.

Did the substitutions make the difference again? Or did you feel we were still the more likely team to score and would have got the single goal needed to take home the ***** points anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    I see 'Nottingham Florist Nil' lost again too.
    Shame Norwich came back late on to beat Wednesday. Otherwise they’d really be in the do do

Quote Originally Posted by laddo View Post
    Did the substitutions make the difference again? Or did you feel we were still the more likely team to score and would have got the single goal needed to take home the ***** points anyway?
    Subs made the difference for me. Never really felt we were going to score though.... although didn’t think we’d lose either, at any point.

And that's why he should be on the bench Banjo

As I said earlier great option to bring on in the 2nd when needed.
    And thats also why he should have started the match! - if Walker is a better player than Enzio then fine but you should always start with your best and strongest 11.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    And thats also why he should have started the match! - if Walker is a better player than Enzio then fine but you should always start with your best and strongest 11.
    Ardley said they were all tested for fatigue and Enzio was a red flag, we av to respect these tests and the managements/clubs belief in this process. Enzios probably the biggest football enigma I’ve seen at Notts, when I see him live sometimes I think he totally switches off, is lethargic, then you remember so many of his goals/play being way way over this level

Quote Originally Posted by matt_magpie View Post
    Ardley said they were all tested for fatigue and Enzio was a red flag.
    Maybe it's an age thing, but I find all this talk of 'fatigue' a load of bollox. These are blokes in the prime years of their physical health and they can't run around for 90 minutes twice a week without getting 'fatigued'?

The subs definitely made the difference. Sam and Rodrigues were becoming more and more isolated as the game wore on, in fact, Sam struggled all afternoon to get into the game.

O’Briens drive and desire to make something happen could give him a shout for starting in one of those three attacking roles behind Wootton. Enzio didn’t do a great deal but his movement, strength and composure for our goal show what a good player he can can be...and has been, for the last three games.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast