+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: I bet TS regrets giving PW a new contract

[QUOTE=Godsend.F.C.;39639413]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ericsladkilnhurst View Post
    It’s only a month ago we beat Preston, last week a battling performance against Bournemouth playing 3-5-2. I didn't read too many moaning about tactics then.
    I would go back and read through those threads again if I were you.

Ronnie got the sack for a performance against Chesterfield that was a 100 times better than this one so why is Warny still the manager?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLadonOS View Post
    [

I would go back and read through those threads again if I were you.
    I'm referring to the Bournemouth post match quotes, I don't have time to read them all, first six pages was 95% positive quotes.
    So what went wrong today ? - we lost big style and looked a league one team.
    We're capable of so much better performances than of late.

Apologies - gone off topic , should be on Coventry post match thread.

If I remember right when we lost to Chesterfield and King Ronnie got the sack he went public on Sky critical of the players .
    Who would you have Biglad as next manager, bearing in mind TS's track record in appointments. ?
    Last edited by Godsend.F.C.; 06-12-2020 at 12:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post
    I'm referring to the Bournemouth post match quotes, I don't have time to read them all, first six pages was 95% positive quotes.

If I remember right when we lost to Chesterfield and King Ronnie got the sack he went public on Sky critical of the players .
    Who would you have Biglad as next manager, bearing in mind TS's track record in appointments. ?
    I keep saying it week in week out, tacticaly we are bad but everyone who disagrees with me on that point think I am talking crap but I know better. Even Warny has to have a dig at people saying such a thing and then he turns out a team that turn in a performance like this. You have to laugh really.

As for the managers post i'm not sure who is available but that is why you advertise and have innterviews.

Quote Originally Posted by Godsend.F.C. View Post

Rob Scott lurking in the wings?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Rob Scott lurking in the wings?
    Not sure he would be up for it.

At least Norwich will have put the phone back on the hook.

The thing is that with this being the 3rd time in champ over 6 years he is 10,000,000 maybe 12,000,000 up so can afford 3 or 4 chances to have a go at it and still be well in front money wise.
    If you think TS is making a profit from football you are deluded.

He is subsidising your hobby.

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    If you think TS is making a profit from football you are deluded.

He is subsidising your hobby.
    Got to agree with that seeing that here’s been many posts on here about the financial side of the club

Ronnie got the sack for a performance against Chesterfield that was a 100 times better than this one so why is Warny still the manager?
    Warney didn’t mention shooting the players with a gun if he had one, can’t say things like that in this day and age and that was the end for Ronnie.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast