+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Coventry City Post Match Thoughts

Warne needs to look in the mirror, & realise his tactics in the championship do not work, needs to change direction with new ideas, otherwise the trap door to division one will beckon.

Think twitter must be in melting down, my internet is so slow atm

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Today the office got raided by the drug squad in the morning and bombed by Isis in the afternoon.

Rebuild and head to Watford on Tuesday,

Credit to Cov, they were far better than us.

Demands for a change of manager are pathetic.
    Great post! We were awful today but just don’t get all these people wanting Warne’s head. We aren’ t in bottom 3. Season still early. I’m trying to stay positive just wish others felt the same.

Quote Originally Posted by mygiddypant View Post
    Today the office got raided by the drug squad in the morning and bombed by Isis in the afternoon.

Rebuild and head to Watford on Tuesday,

Credit to Cov, they were far better than us.

Demands for a change of manager are pathetic.
    mygiddypant, I have to agree with your last statement. Warne has one arm tied behind his back, the injuries are telling big time. A modicum spend in recruitment didn't help but, we are run within our means and if that means yo - yoing between League 1 and the Championship, then I'll take that so long as I have a team to follow and support.

Yes today bloody well hurt. I don't think anyone was up to turning out today. No MOTM for me. Not looking forward to the Watford game but you know, football can be turned on it's head. Shocking game but keep the faith there's 90 points to play for yet.

Terrible today. So much so that I don't fancy paying a tenner for the same (or worse) against Watford on Tuesday (I probably will though)
    Obviously I understand the criticism of Warney today but I think he is probably the best we can reasonably expect and I still think he can come good. Others will obviously disagree and will relish getting stuck in - fair enough.
    Second half better than the first in that we only gifted them one goal and actually had a shot on target.
    mom? probably Blackman
    Just watching replays and I'm convinced that Smithy put their 3rd goal in

352 defensive formation, defend from half way inside your own half covering the width and the midfield and the ball over the top. Rotherhams version, defend as close to the halfway line as possible and run backwards while the other team run forwards when they play the ball over the top. ITS NOT FRUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE WARNY FFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Edinburghmiller View Post
    Great post! We were awful today but just don’t get all these people wanting Warne’s head. We aren’ t in bottom 3. Season still early. I’m trying to stay positive just wish others felt the same.
    Yeah, all that.

Positives: the beer was good

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    Terrible today. So much so that I don't fancy paying a tenner for the same (or worse) against Watford on Tuesday (I probably will though)
    Obviously I understand the criticism of Warney today but I think he is probably the best we can reasonably expect and I still think he can come good. Others will obviously disagree and will relish getting stuck in - fair enough.
    Second half better than the first in that we only gifted them one goal and actually had a shot on target.
    mom? probably Blackman
    Yes, bad to watch Wrinks, and I really feel for those watching it without alcohol.

Blackman had a good game - his back 17 didn't.

We will get better. Calling for the manager's head without any positive alternatives (at our spending capacity) are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by wrinkly View Post
    mom? probably Blackman
    Looked like Smithy to me, at least he got one of the three I said I hoped he would get.

Who is coaching the players?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast