+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Rovrum

Rovrum

Seem to be in some sort of meltdown tonight , i read their forum like i do a few other clubs forums , not being nosey , but out of interest , I quite like the Millers , they have some good posters on their site , however they also have the odd few creating some sort of hatred towards Barnsley in general , not just football , many came on our forum to pay their respect to Exile , I'm sure most were very genuine , but certain one's were hypocrits , just playing the game , don't get involved in anything on MM they don't seem like us for some reason , they certainly don't want us to be on MM , I wish them good luck , so long as they finish below us , Forza di Reds UTFLWG ???

Just one of a number of clubs we have to finish above this season Roma .

I rise above it Roma, yes there are a handful of anti-Barnsley's on there as usual, and I don't think that will ever change. But it won't stop me posting on there!.
    (ps - nothing will stop me posting where I want to on Footymad!)

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Just one of a number of clubs we have to finish above this season Roma .
    And we will

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    I rise above it Roma, yes there are a handful of anti-Barnsley's on there as usual, and I don't think that will ever change. But it won't stop me posting on there!.
    (ps - nothing will stop me posting where I want to on Footymad!)
    Ive risen above it Acido , some are small minded and jealous of all things BFC , yes you Cortonwood Clown , we know you cover every forum for your hate campaign , In reality your so insignificant with your childish name calling ways , Plasticine class + thick table pass that on dumpling ?
    Your welcome to join us on here GKW dare you though ? WIMP

I don’t think I’ve ever heard any Barnsley fans saying a bad word against Rovrum.
    And I’ve only heard very few say bad things about Donny - even tho they seem to hate us.
    Don’t these supporters realise that we all have the same clubs (Leeds and Sheffield) taking football supporters away from supporting their local club.
    We - Barnsley, Donny, Rovrum - are NOT competitors of each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Ive risen above it Acido , some are small minded and jealous of all things BFC , yes you Cortonwood Clown , we know you cover every forum for your hate campaign , In reality your so insignificant with your childish name calling ways , Plasticine class + thick table pass that on dumpling ?
    Your welcome to join us on here GKW dare you though ? WIMP

Aye it looks like thaz risen above it mi owd

Fo me Rovrum are more our rivals than anybody. Similar sized clubs, ed that rise from the lower leagues together in the early 80s. Realistically they should be our main rivals rather than the Sheffield clubs who claim we dunt exist so I say leave them to it. Just my opinion.

If there's a bit of animosity then thy always gonna get that unfortunately from a minority. Av sin are fans gi their fair share art.

Reyt enough Pass , thee think wat tha wants mi owd ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Reyt enough Pass , thee think wat tha wants mi owd ,
    In all fairness Pass, I do agree with Roma on this one. And I think I also had a load of nonsense thrown at me from Gk whatever his name is.
    I recently gave credit to their two mods and called them 'likeable' (because they've always been good with me on there), and some of their fans reacted as though Id offended the Queen etc!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    In all fairness Pass, I do agree with Roma on this one. And I think I also had a load of nonsense thrown at me from Gk whatever his name is.
    I recently gave credit to their two mods and called them 'likeable' (because they've always been good with me on there), and some of their fans reacted as though Id offended the Queen etc!.
    The poster in question seems to be a rather unpleasant sort of person with an obvious inferiority complex and particularly insecure with his dislike of our club and it's support .

It's not reflective of the whole board or indeed Millers as a whole although he does have his minions .

There are some good lads on there and I've contributed a great deal on there over the years on a number of topics .

I made a decision a few months ago to limit my contributions , debates on politics were becoming increasingly unpleasant which isn't a Rotherham thing but mainly a representation of where the country is today , I've noticed the mods have made the decision to end them on the board .

The fact that we were finally in the championship together and more than likely to be rivals in staying in the division I thought it best to not contribute because it was obvious to me where it would eventually go .

However I've thrown the odd grenade over the wall the last couple of weeks mainly just to let them know those critical of my presence haven't entirely driven me away .

I couldn't be more honest than that really .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast