+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    That you think it ok to refer to people as 'blacks' suggests that they are not equal.

Just a thought.
    Hello sausage! Happy Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    It might surprise some but finding out my daughter has COVID today takes a slightly higher priority than sorting out a petty squabble amongst MMadsters. Thankfully, despite also having H1N1 a decade ago she's young and is doing OK.
    Sorry to hear that Cam. Hope she makes a speedy recovery. Best wishes to your daughter and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how far the brainwashing goes

YOU WILL THINK THIS WAY
    What arrogance - "I am right, everyone else is brainwashed"

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I’m not black I’m English born and bred.
    I have empathy for the message yes.
    Footballers and football fans shouldn’t have the message forced on them.
    So it's not possible to be English born and bred AND black?

QPR don’t take the knee but when they go to Millwall they will take the knee

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Well said Cam, some need to grow up more than others.
    Just because we don’t post our troubles on here doesn’t mean we don’t have any.

You just do what’s best for you and your family, sending your daughter good luck
    Thanks MT she's doing fine. I could have added in the $2K bill for the dog's torn ACL (PW must have been training him) or having to evict a rat from our tumble dryer (don't even ask) as other Sunday distractions I was dealing with

QPR don’t take the knee but when they go to Millwall they will take the knee
    Change of plan, some QPR want to take the knee
    Arm in arm now which looking from comments doesn’t seem to be a problem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55223935

Change of plan, some QPR want to take the knee
    Arm in arm now which looking from comments doesn’t seem to be a problem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55223935
    Positive comments so now some Millwall players have decided they still want to take the knee, anybody would think it’s being done on a purpose

Positive comments so now some Millwall players have decided they still want to take the knee, anybody would think it’s being done on a purpose
    With so much confusion they could end up doing the hokey-cokey before kick off

The EFL welcomes the positive, proactive approach to be taken by Millwall and Queens Park Rangers players ahead of tonight’s Championship fixture as both set of squads continue to raise awareness of inequality and discrimination facing society.

Our position remains unchanged and we will continue to support the wishes of our Clubs’ players either on an individual or collective basis. We will facilitate the communication of the message that discrimination in any form is unacceptable and not welcome within our game or our communities – Not Today or Any Day.

EFL players who have chosen to ‘take the knee’ before games or participate in similar types of initiatives are using their platform in front of millions across the world to make a statement about eradicating all types of prejudiced behaviour, encouraging attitudinal changes and creating unity.

Players often receive widespread criticism and negativity for merely doing their jobs but here they are leading the way, trying to effect positive change and they should be applauded for taking a stand, showing solidarity and setting an example for others to follow.

Football needs to support its players and we will.

Some of you can object all you want but this aint going away. The only way to stop this sort of thing is when there are tangible signs that blacks are starting to become more equal or at least there are moves to do this.

Millwall nazis and hooligans can boo all they want but it won't stop the kneeling and stuff like it.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 08-12-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast