+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    I can safely say I will not stand when players take the knee if I go to nys. Wouldn’t boo either .
    Our fans can boo for nothing so I’ll be more surprised if they don’t tbh.

I’ll stand until KO like I always do and I certainly wouldn’t boo

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

I’ve never booed our own players for anything. I certainly won’t be starting now.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Surprised at your comment being a black guy yourself yak. Do you have no sympathy for your fellow men and women ?
    I’m not black I’m English born and bred.
    I have empathy for the message yes.
    Footballers and football fans shouldn’t have the message forced on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Yak View Post
    I’m not black I’m English born and bred.
    I have empathy for the message yes.
    Footballers and football fans shouldn’t have the message forced on them.
    Think pocket said you were unless he was pillocking me.

Just a thought did not the army force their message on you while you were training? Were you allowed to say no to instructions? Is that why you may feel bitter about folks having stuff forced on them. Understandable by the way not a dig. I certainly wouldnt be army material because I would question why I am doing this or that if I thought it was morally wrong.

Knowing what i know now about the first world war I would have not fought in it and encouraged others not to as well.

2nd world war yes with the thought of nazism on the doorstep.

Interesting too for all those who defend millwall fans on here they were the same fan who they proclaimed as morons at the NYS just a few years ago. is it not a reasonable idea to think the stuff they come out with in general is not at all pleasant?

Also many of these Millwall fans are linked to far right groups who hate blacks and are all for black repression and yet they are ok for some on here. I don't get the logic.

I await the abuse but if the mods keep this thread on here they are going to help spoil the board again which has been very pleasant lately.

Surprised at the OP by the way for making an issue out of it. Most teachers have worked with blacks and understand something about how badly they are treat in comparison to whites. Not saying they are all angels but white kid are buggers as well as you should know scum
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2020 at 01:25 PM.

Christ,what has the world come to.....moronic Millwall fans are now the arbiters of what is right,basically they boo their own players for showing solidarity against racism....nothing wrong with that is there ?

What has this thread got to do with the Army? Post should be removed

Just a thought did not the army force their message on you while you were training? Were you allowed to say no to instructions? Is that why you may feel bitter about folks having stuff forced on them. Understandable by the way not a dig. I cerainly wouldnt be aemy material becaue I would question why I am doing this or that if I thought it was morally wrong.
    I am a person of colour but I class myself as English.
    I’m not bitter about anything I think we should have a choice.
    The Black Lives Matter movement shouldn’t be forced on anyone.
    I wouldn’t take a knee so I guess I’m racist that’s how ridiculous it is.

Personally I think the message has got through on the solidarity of the movement, so it has run its course, but everyone has their own views. When we look at oppression of people we have to look back at what happened in China, with the Tiananmen Square massacre in 1989,where students were calling for Democracy, Free Speech & Free Press,the Chinese Government opened fire on the students, we find now that the Chinese government are doing the same in Hong Kong, what I am getting at is that we don't do any action to support the Chinese people, by such things as the taking of the knee.
    Like I said, I think its run its course for me personally.

Just a thought did not the army force their message on you while you were training? Were you allowed to say no to instructions? Is that why you may feel bitter about folks having stuff forced on them. Understandable by the way not a dig. I certainly wouldnt be army material because I would question why I am doing this or that if I thought it was morally wrong.

Knowing what i know now about the first world war I would have not fought in it and encouraged others not to as well.

2nd world war yes with the thought of nazism on the doorstep.

Interesting too for all those who defend millwall fans on here they were the same fan who they proclaimed as morons at the NYS just a few years ago. is it not a reasonable idea to think the stuff they come out with in general is not at all pleasant?

Also many of these Millwall fans are linked to far right groups who hate blacks and are all for black repression and yet they are ok for some on here. I don't get the logic

I await the abuse but if the mods keep this thread on here they are going to help spoil the board again which has been very pleasant lately.
    . You are just fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post

I would but I wunt stand for the national anthem. Not a royalist so why should I?

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast