+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What has this thread got to do with the Army? Post should be removed
    The fact he just compared footballers to the military just shows how irrelevant and stupid his opinions are.

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . You are just fishing.
    He’s the only one spoiling the thread and asks for it to be moved, you just couldn’t make this **** up

Quote Originally Posted by Stovicmiller View Post
    . You are just fishing.
    Not at all it is my opinion and the opinion of millions of reasonable people around the world owd lad. I wish I was that special...

Get it shifted cam...

Thought political posts were for the other part of the board. We discuss football on this part of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    He’s the only one spoiling the thread and asks for it to be moved, you just couldn’t make this **** up
    Spoiling the thread? I'm just having my opinion or is that not allowed Lord Millertop?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Think pocket said you were unless he was pillocking me.

Just a thought did not the army force their message on you while you were training? Were you allowed to say no to instructions? Is that why you may feel bitter about folks having stuff forced on them. Understandable by the way not a dig. I certainly wouldnt be army material because I would question why I am doing this or that if I thought it was morally wrong.

Knowing what i know now about the first world war I would have not fought in it and encouraged others not to as well.

2nd world war yes with the thought of nazism on the doorstep.

Interesting too for all those who defend millwall fans on here they were the same fan who they proclaimed as morons at the NYS just a few years ago. is it not a reasonable idea to think the stuff they come out with in general is not at all pleasant?

Also many of these Millwall fans are linked to far right groups who hate blacks and are all for black repression and yet they are ok for some on here. I don't get the logic.

I await the abuse but if the mods keep this thread on here they are going to help spoil the board again which has been very pleasant lately.

Surprised at the OP by the way for making an issue out of it. Most teachers have worked with blacks and understand something about how badly they are treat in comparison to whites. Not saying they are all angels but white kid are buggers as well as you should know scum
    I could not care less how surprised you are by my opinion.

Despite your strange stereotype of my profession. We are not subjugated robots and have our own minds. You really do hate people having the freedom to express themselves don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Spoiling the thread? I'm just having my opinion or is that not allowed Lord Millertop?
    It’s about Millwall fans booing the knee so what the **** has the army got to do with it?

Roly.
    You keep having a dig at the forces and Yak in particular because he followed orders. He is a highly decorated Marine officer who deserves better imo.

He has just said he’s a person of colour but classes himself as English.

So you bring the Nazis into it.

You are out of order again.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Thought political posts were for the other part of the board. We discuss football on this part of the site.
    Exactly the point Wanchai. It wants shifting. The problem is some folks are too stupid to see a political opinion unless it hit them in the face. The OP was a political opinion Scum put it on the wrong thread knowingly or unknowingly.

This part of the board has been nice lately why try to spoil it? Put it on the right bit and argue there about it but not on here unless you wasnt thing to go bak to what they were and lose any newly found posters.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    Roly.
    You keep having a dig at the forces and Yak in particular because he followed orders. He is a highly decorated Marine officer who deserves better imo.

He has just said he’s a person of colour but classes himself as English.

So you bring the Nazis into it.

You are out of order again.
    No he just said he was English re read.

Also I didnt bring this political thread in the first place. Have a go at Scum not me. How many times have I said on here if I disagree with something put on here I will counter it. You can tell me I cant have an opinion if you want but that is just fascist.

Ad regards Yak maybe he has had great achievement but there will be many on here with greater achievements.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2020 at 01:37 PM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast