+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Millwall fans.

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    I have a relative who is half cast and he is embarrassed about all this taking the kneel.It is insulting and sends the wrong message out.Racism in this country is grossly exaggerated and nowhere near the same level here as it is on the continent.Why is the mainstream media giving a platform to a very extreme political party?We are not racist,all this kneel will do,is fire up the other extreme.So it should be stopped NOW.We don't need this ridiculous action that is offending the people it is supposed to be protecting.
    If its not that serious then why make an issue out of it yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Tha not allowed Wanchai. What the right wingers say on here is reight and every fecker else is wrong its that simple. They think they can come out with any sh ite they want and get away with it. Note it is the usual ones...
    Just missing 2. But they went awol when posts were shifted to the new section.

Did you know that the Millwall player Romeo is Jazzie B’s son from soul II soul.

Everyday is a school day.

Quote Originally Posted by Pocket rocket View Post
    His other response but you know this.

Honestly I give up on here with complete morons like you.
    This board would be better off without you on here.
    You are not interested in debate just dictatorship.

The constant sniping of the armed forces people on here is disrespectful and uncalled for.

I’m out.
    Why is a member of the armed forces any more important than a nurse, a doctor, or someone who is finding a vaccine to save millions of lives?

Wheres the dictatorship? Just my opinion. Disagree if you want by all means, I'm not stopping you nor coud I.

Just to add my dad grandad and uncle served in the forces. MY great uncle was blown up in the first world war. You can find his name on the cenotaph in Clifton Park.. My grandad was gassed and never recovered . I never knew him.Why would I want to be disrespectful to any member of the armed forces? Maybe you are the moron.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 06-12-2020 at 02:00 PM.

Where has anyone said they are more important Roly ?
    But you are having a pop at Yak because of his profession.

Easy on here isn’t it somehow I think your attitude would change in public.

You are very sad indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Nonsense by the way, Its run its course? So now blacks are equal... that got sorted quickly then Wow tha cant mek it up!
    Perhaps the key difference being taking the knee has run it's course. The fight to end discrimination definitely hasn't but like I said in my lengthy bit earlier in the thread, taking the knee is tokenistic now seemingly. What next? What is being done next to show tangible results for actual, long standing change? That is the key. I have no issues with the action of taking a knee but personally I don't see the actual change that it is having. Therefore, has it not served it's purpose in the overall fight for said equality. It can't be treated as the magic potion, just a cog in the overall fight. There is a perfectly reasonable debate to have about the usefulness of it right now. The longer it is drawn out the more people will forget its meaning. The idea that the more it is done the more change will happen I don't subscribe to.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Just missing 2. But they went awol when posts were shifted to the new section.
    The "barrister" and the nutter from Lancaster I would guess. It all sort of made sense when they disappeared, I hope that this has proved once and for all on here that they were fakes.

Quote Originally Posted by MillersTime View Post
    Perhaps the key difference being taking the knee has run it's course. The fight to end discrimination definitely hasn't but like I said in my lengthy bit earlier in the thread, taking the knee is tokenistic now seemingly. What next? What is being done next to show tangible results for actual, long standing change? That is the key. I have no issues with the action of taking a knee but personally I don't see the actual change that it is having. Therefore, has it not served it's purpose in the overall fight for said equality. It can't be treated as the magic potion, just a cog in the overall fight. There is a perfectly reasonable debate to have about the usefulness of it right now. The longer it is drawn out the more people will forget its meaning. The idea that the more it is done the more change will happen I don't subscribe to.
    I think that is a reasonable post millerstime one of the better ones on this thread.

This thread still needs to be shifted though.

Quote Originally Posted by Back of the net View Post
    Where has anyone said they are more important Roly ?
    But you are having a pop at Yak because of his profession.

Easy on here isn’t it somehow I think your attitude would change in public.

You are very sad indeed.
    Do you mean I would feel physically threatened? Should I for having a different view? Would you like me to physically threaten you if you disagreed with me?

Roughly translated

I don’t agree with the thread so I want it moving.
    Pocket is correct there is no point on here with people like you best we all stay off and let you have your way.

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast