+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well Done Millwall

Well Done Millwall

For showing those that need to know that we are past taking the knee, I take my hat off to all of you and wish more would show their true colours and speak their minds, again well done.

Aww this is a big subject right now Alto isn't it, and I think more and more of us as fans have simply had enough of it.
    And we've told Claw the Millwall fan that we (Barnsley) agree with their fans booing about it, this weekend.
    I think this is going to get out of hand if the EFL don't stop doing it like they are, and constantly forcing it on us.

Football fans were once important Acido, but it seems not anymore, views are everywhere from players, papers, TV and all having their say, not yet have I heard anyone asking Football fans what they think, its pathetic.

I think we all know deep down what is right.

Not sure we need to debate it any further.

Miii are always the patsy's when the press want to stir it up.

Miii players being angry with their fans???? They ought to go out and shake themselves. We live in a free society that allows sensible people not to buy into the BLM farce.

None of us are racists here but we are not sheep or folls to be suckered in to something created for propaganda and self gain.

There's many injustices against all colours but BLM are focusing on one group of people who they feel have been victims for centuries. But they do not seem to want to listen to pragmatic views about anything else but them.

How dare the players be angry that some have a different view to theirs.

Racism may be rife, as they say it is, but the context behind any of it is ignored. Personally I can count on one hand the racism I have witnessed since the 70's
    However I can use many digits to count the racist attitude towards Caucasians outside of football.
    The answer is for everyone to ignore the media and be yourselves. But don't hate

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I think we all know deep down what is right.

Not sure we need to debate it any further.

Miii are always the patsy's when the press want to stir it up.

Miii players being angry with their fans???? They ought to go out and shake themselves. We live in a free society that allows sensible people not to buy into the BLM farce.

None of us are racists here but we are not sheep or folls to be suckered in to something created for propaganda and self gain.

There's many injustices against all colours but BLM are focusing on one group of people who they feel have been victims for centuries. But they do not seem to want to listen to pragmatic views about anything else but them.

How dare the players be angry that some have a different view to theirs.

Racism may be rife, as they say it is, but the context behind any of it is ignored. Personally I can count on one hand the racism I have witnessed since the 70's
    However I can use many digits to count the racist attitude towards Caucasians outside of football.
    The answer is for everyone to ignore the media and be yourselves. But don't hate

Spot on Gaz. Racism goes on but xenophobia mostly goes on all the time all over the world. I have my views on certain groups but I keep them to myself. Nothing to do with colour.ive spent thousands and baked on a beach trying to get a tan to look darker lol
    I've been told I'm wrong colour in pubs in stratford . Forrest gate and other london places. Also in west Midlands but I just moved on.
    The BlM as done more harm for race relations than good imo esp with this taking the knee bollox . I've stopped watching games now cos it pisses me off. The F1guys who wouldnt kneel were brave lads. Your not telling me all footballers agree with taking the knee every game. They do it cos they have to because the back lash from the proffesionally offended they would receive which in my view is wrong .

Boooo

Thanks for the support Lads, we are not a racist club, I may have mentioned before that in 5 years out of ten that it was a black player nominated as player of the year. BLM is a far left movement who want to defund the Police, empty the Prisons etc. Why are we kneeling every match to them, keep politics off the pitch. We have had great support from public figures, some sections of the press and the wider football community, the rest can keep on naval gazing.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Thanks for the support Lads, we are not a racist club, I may have mentioned before that in 5 years out of ten that it was a black player nominated as player of the year. BLM is a far left movement who want to defund the Police, empty the Prisons etc. Why are we kneeling every match to them, keep politics off the pitch. We have had great support from public figures, some sections of the press and the wider football community, the rest can keep on naval gazing.
    ooo r ya

Quote Originally Posted by donny tyke View Post
    Spot on Gaz. Racism goes on but xenophobia mostly goes on all the time all over the world. I have my views on certain groups but I keep them to myself. Nothing to do with colour.ive spent thousands and baked on a beach trying to get a tan to look darker lol
    I've been told I'm wrong colour in pubs in stratford . Forrest gate and other london places. Also in west Midlands but I just moved on.
    The BlM as done more harm for race relations than good imo esp with this taking the knee bollox . I've stopped watching games now cos it pisses me off. The F1guys who wouldnt kneel were brave lads. Your not telling me all footballers agree with taking the knee every game. They do it cos they have to because the back lash from the proffesionally offended they would receive which in my view is wrong .
    Thanks Donny. I have experienced similar to you in wolves. I went to a paper shop run by a rasta type man who told me quite politely and apologetically that he could not serve me and directed me a few yards up the road where "the whites" will be served. This was back in early nineties.

I see Miii players decided not to take the knee last night.
    QPR players took the knee after scoring a goal trying to cause a riot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast