+ Visit Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Podcasts

I’ve taken to watching Bob Ross on BBC4, just for the peace & quiet

Shock and War: Iraq 20 Years On has got me through Friday at work.

2 decades on, the main players are a bit more relaxed with discussing some of the decisions made and some of the mistakes.

Tonzer still absolutely brass balling it though, not surprisingly. 'The intel was good' yadda yadda yadda.

Good little series but I'd personally prefer longer episodes. Available on BBC Sounds.

Unprecedented with Guto Harri seems to be quite a good listen. Only a couple episodes in so early days but quite an honest sounding description of working for Boris.

Nazis: The road to power.

Pretty good.

Dale Vince, from drop-out new age traveller to energy expert interviewed by James O’Brien. I’d never heard of the boy, but he’s very interesting to listen to. I’ve still a half hour of it to digest.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6jd...nqjJRwS6Du0qFB

Also, BETTY LAVETTE!!

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1EK...SdyHV062RYyKTA

I like that Dale Vince chap, seems to annoy all the right people. Will give it a listen

I used this months credit on Audible to download James O'Brien's 'How they broke Britain'.

Got through a couple hours at work today and I'm really enjoying it. All the bullsh*t in the political world these days means it's nice to have an honest, well researched view on what's gone on in government over the last decade or so.

Fair play to the guy.

The rest is Entertainment with Richard Osman and Marina Hyde was out on podcast yesterday starting a weekly show. They both fairly know their beans and the first one was a good listen covering Squid Games the gameshow and Farage in the jungle so I've subscribed and looking forward to the next episode.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345