+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Players Linked to Reds in January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    They’re absolutely desperate for the money. If no one else comes in they’ll have to sell to us
    Hope you are right ESR , the lad looks like a really good prospect .

GARY ROWETT MAKES MILLWALL TRANSFER ADMISSION INVOLVING BARNSLEY’S ALEX MOWATTPublished 40 mins ago on 25/01/2021By Chris Thorpe

Millwall boss Gary Rowett has admitted that the Lions were indeed interested in signing Barnsley midfielder Alex Mowatt this month, with the South London Press reporting the news earlier today.

“It is a really tricky balancing act. It’s about trying to get the right players. I think the likes of Mowatt have been mentioned – that’s the level we’ve tried to be at. But again it is not quite as easy as just putting a bid in and getting a player.”

Doug O'Kane (@dougokane88) Tweeted:
    I understand Isaac Christie-Davies is close to leaving Barnsley on loan for the remainder of the season to an overseas club. The midfielder, 23, signed a 3-year deal with the Reds in the summer but is yet to make his league debut in the Championship.

Hes been at Cercle Bruges before.

Has anyone seen him play or know anything about his style of play?

I’m watching Wycombe v Spurs and Wycombe are currently 1-0 up after 30 mins! They have a player up front called Ikpeazu who is giving the Spurs defence a torrid time.
    He is a big, big lad who holds the ball up superbly at 25 years old I hope our scouts are watching this game cos he is EXACTLY what we need.

Thought theyd sacked all the scouts.
    All spreadsheets now, coz they never get it wrong do they.

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I’m watching Wycombe v Spurs and Wycombe are currently 1-0 up after 30 mins! They have a player up front called Ikpeazu who is giving the Spurs defence a torrid time.
    He is a big, big lad who holds the ball up superbly at 25 years old I hope our scouts are watching this game cos he is EXACTLY what we need.
    Nah get Akinfenwa.

Barnsley boss Valerien Ismael says he has ‘a good feeling’ about Alex Mowatt, after the midfielder was linked with a Championship switch.

The 25-year-old is in the final year of his Barnsley contract. He’s this season featured 24 times in the Championship and scored four goals, once again proving to be one of the best central players in the division.

Wigan Athletic have received another bid for young starlet Kyle Joseph – and it’s another one from Championship side Barnsley, according to The Sun’s Alan Nixon.

Quote Originally Posted by POGGYWELL View Post
    Wigan Athletic have received another bid for young starlet Kyle Joseph – and it’s another one from Championship side Barnsley, according to The Sun’s Alan Nixon.
    I thought it was the same £500,000 bid. Nixon is just catching up with the news to fill column inches in that fine publication---the Sun. Lazy journalism.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast