+ Visit Carlisle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cambridge United

Cambridge United

Form is temporary, class is permanent.

So my advice to you punters is, lump on Cambridge United for automatic promotion.

I decided to adopt Cambridge as my second team when they was doing well but if they don't sort themselves out in the next week or so I'm going to move my allegiance to the mighty Blues who I have secretly admired for years

Erm, Carlisle do play in blue don't they?

There's a team here in blue. It is Carlisle United. I believe that they are playing.

Nice one Neil. I would like to join chalky in becoming a Carlisle fan, i might even travel to see them, Carlisle is near Aberdeen isnt it? Although i have a decent car, its a long way, so i might get a flight from Stansted, or hire a chauffered car.

I will bring some food as im sure i will be smothered by starving street urchins, and some shnapps for the adults. For the vir gins i will bring something that i cant detach, but they can have as much as they want.

Im sure a good time will be had by all.

Am i being stupid?, yes, but neil started it.

Of course you're being stupid Frank...
    Virgin's in Cumbria

There is a Varsity Match in the EFL Trophy Southern Quarter-Finals :-
    Oxford United v Cambridge United

The football world is talking of f­uck all else.

Who are Carlisle playing eh... EH?

Within the next couple of months it may be that Carlisle United will not be playing anybody in any context.
    The football club, Carlisle United 1921 Ltd has a debt to EWM Limited, of at least £2.89 million.

EWM Limited is one of the subsidiary companies of EWM Group.
    EWM Group is going through a liquidation process. Some companies will be saved as going concerns by the group
    owner Philip Day.
    Most of the EWM Group of companies will be liquidated. EWM Limited will be liquidated.
    Thus every asset of EWM Limited will be realised, turned into cash, for the benefit of its creditors.
    The Carlisle United £2.89 million debt is an asset of EWM Limited. One of the liquidator's obligations is to
    get that £2.89 million. There is almost no cash in the club, so he can take ownership of all 1921's assets
    including Brunton Park, fixtures and fittings, plant and machinery, office equipment, computers, cash
    in bank accounts etc. If it is an asset of 1921 the EWM Limited liquidator can take possession of it.

Welcome to the club, Cambridge nearly went bust twice maybe 3. Good luck.

Cambridge seem to be picking up.

Won the Es*** derby tonight.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)