+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coming to a city/town near you?

Coming to a city/town near you?

This is 90 minutes long if you want to see an insight into the city where I work (or worked until Covid sent me home). If you don't have time to watch it all just take a peek at the first 5 minutes, that bike shop is 100 yards from the office I work(ed) in. This is what can happen when it becomes 'fashionable' to turn a blind eye to mounting problems? Coming to a city/town near you, or has it already arrived?

Not going to prosecute poor people for crimes anymore in Seattle I heard, "poverty defence".

Dont the Yanks call Seattle the 'dingles' ehh Cam ?, just like we Baaarnsley get called that name.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Not going to prosecute poor people for crimes anymore in Seattle I heard, "poverty defence".
    All covered in the film gf. Proposed but not passed into law (yet). Misdemeanor crimes won't be prosecuted if the defendant claims poverty, mental health or drug dependence. Misdemeanors include crimes like theft, ***ual assault, harassment, assault. Hopefully the 700,000 people who live in the city will see some sense when they next vote for their representatives and stop policy being written to placate the 2-3,000 homeless (aka drug addicts).

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Dont the Yanks call Seattle the 'dingles' ehh Cam ?, just like we Baaarnsley get called that name.
    Can't say I've ever heard of that Acido.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Can't say I've ever heard of that Acido.
    Thats probly cos I just made it up Cam, and I was being just a bit sarcy.
    No offence meant to your home city.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Thats probly cos I just made it up Cam, and I was being just a bit sarcy.
    No offence meant to your home city.
    I should have known better than to take the word of a Cowboy's fan. I can just see you walking 'darn tarn' with your 10 gallon hat

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    I should have known better than to take the word of a Cowboy's fan. I can just see you walking 'darn tarn' with your 10 gallon hat
    If I did that in the taarn, Id struggle to make it out alive lol.
    It wud be diffrent though if Dallas and the Nfl ever held a game at Ooaakwell. We've held a few Wakey Rugby league games there though, so who knows eh.