+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

Blackburn Rovers Post Match Thoughts

I've now officially lost count of how many times it's happened to us this season and why do our games always seem to go on until the opposition score? It's like being back in school and playing next goal winner but we always know it won't be us. Do we make our own luck because if we do we need to change the recipe.

Thoughts?

The 8th minute of 7 added on.
    Absolutely gutted. You got the feeling he was playing on until they scored. Not even a free kick

Unlucky, but it’s the third or forth time it’s happened this season

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    The 8th minute of 7 added on.
    Absolutely gutted. You got the feeling he was playing on until they scored. Not even a free kick
    I didn’t see the free kick either. Will have to watch the highlights. Not felt this gutted for a while

Never a free kick. Should not have taken smith off because he was holding the ball up front. Deserved a point at least today. At least we battled and showed some bottle 7 mins stoppage time is far too long for us to hang on

We played brilliantly tonight. Overall performance was great, pressed really well and Blackburn looked really uncomfortable. Sometimes life's not fair, we did not deserve to lose. You can argue we should have scored more than one, our best chance to do so was clearly Crooks when he curled wide and it was easier to score. Not sure bringing Jones on was the right move, maybe just a touch too defensive.

Yes it's gutting, but even 5 mins after the match I am filled with pride by that performance. As I say sometimes life's just not fair, we'll have to move on. Up the mighty millers!

Gutted! Can't type anymore.....

Their fans can’t believe how they won but as you say it happens to often. It was like waiting for the inevitable.

We didn't deserve that BUT....
    If we'd had a decent striker instead of Vassell we would have scored a couple in the first half AND when we are playing reasonably well in the latter stages why do we always bring a defender on? We lose shape and the opposition score, it happens nearly every time!
    So frustrating!

Quote Originally Posted by ackworth miller View Post
    We played brilliantly tonight. Overall performance was great, pressed really well and Blackburn looked really uncomfortable. Sometimes life's not fair, we did not deserve to lose. You can argue we should have scored more than one, our best chance to do so was clearly Crooks when he curled wide and it was easier to score. Not sure bringing Jones on was the right move, maybe just a touch too defensive.

Yes it's gutting, but even 5 mins after the match I am filled with pride by that performance. As I say sometimes life's just not fair, we'll have to move on. Up the mighty millers!

Why are all refs biased he gifted them three points, how can he sleep ? They have stole at least 10 points of us this season.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast