+ Visit Queen of the South FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial crisis point.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny_dumfries View Post
    I wouldn’t know....!! Who is your source ?

hmmmm source ,there aint no source ,only need to open your eyes ,under hewitsons regime queens have went on the drop season apon season ,piss poor budgets ,zero ambition ,we need a chairman with some fire in his belly that craves success and doesnt mind gifting out of his own pockets ,you aint getting that with hewitson ,he needs ousted now asap ,and i dont care if no one is waiting in the wings to take over from him ,as soon as the club becomes available for nothing you will see consortiums appearing out the woodwork .queens cant just keep bobbing along like the last 5 or so seasons change needs to happen one way or another .

"as soon as the club becomes available for nothing you will see consortiums appearing out the woodwork ."

Not quite sure which planet you inhabit Francis but it is one which I certainly do not recognise.

Quote Originally Posted by Spikefaethesouth View Post
    "as soon as the club becomes available for nothing you will see consortiums appearing out the woodwork ."

Not quite sure which planet you inhabit Francis but it is one which I certainly do not recognise.
    Cloud Cuckoo Land by the sound of it Spike.

Quote Originally Posted by Francis_begbie_HFC View Post
    hmmmm source ,there aint no source ,only need to open your eyes ,under hewitsons regime queens have went on the drop season apon season ,piss poor budgets ,zero ambition ,we need a chairman with some fire in his belly that craves success and doesnt mind gifting out of his own pockets ,you aint getting that with hewitson ,he needs ousted now asap ,and i dont care if no one is waiting in the wings to take over from him ,as soon as the club becomes available for nothing you will see consortiums appearing out the woodwork .queens cant just keep bobbing along like the last 5 or so seasons change needs to happen one way or another .
    No I'm not with you on this one Frances. You were beginning to sound logical with some of your recent posts, - but this one's a bit far-fetched. Just who is going to pop out of the woodwork to invest in a business which has no income?

If ever the BOD needed support and appreciation it is now, not people having a go at them.

Quote Originally Posted by jardi View Post
    No I'm not with you on this one Frances. You were beginning to sound logical with some of your recent posts, - but this one's a bit far-fetched. Just who is going to pop out of the woodwork to invest in a business which has no income?

If ever the BOD needed support and appreciation it is now, not people having a go at them.

well if the board want appreciation from me thay know what needs to be done jardi ,whatever it takes to get queens moving in a upward and forward thinking momentum ,hewitson seems incapable of this ,how long has he been at queens now and what pluses has been shown on the pitch ,every season we seem to take tiny steps backwards if this trend keeps ongoing we wont have a club to support in the near future or a league two ambitionless club like your albions and stennies that just exist to stay alive ,cant think of anything worse .

Francis I understand your passion, - but we need to be realistic, - there simply isn't a queue of people desperate to come in and make a difference.

Unfortunately if the present BOD were to say - "do you know what, - no-one gives a damn - why are we bothering" then we would be precisely as you describe, - a meaningless club going nowhere.

Yes things on the pitch are not good at all and I've seen more enthusiasm from a tired sloth than our manager, but getting rid of the BOD is not the solution.

Perhaps using some of the windfall from the Scottish government to bring in a new management team, - plus some fresh faces on the pitch would be the best way to bring this team back from the brink.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)