Go on then, I'll do it!
So, a run of four games without being beaten and some very good performances but without the concomitant goals. Glad we are playing there before any Rugby League is played on the surface. They've had a couple of decent results lately but their defence seems suspect. However, they have the division's second leading goalscorer in Pigott (10).
As for the Alex, I don't know if availability for midfield is still thin or what but I assume we will start with the same 11 who started against Plymouth. Will Wimbledon come at us and leave spaces or will they follow the general pattern and try and block us out and rely on a poached goal? It's about time for Mandron to score again but that will depend on how the game goes. If we're as camped in the opposition half as the previous 2 games then I suspect Mika won't get an opportunity due to the lack of space. However, if the game is open, then I predict he will score. Can Dale make 5 from 5? All good things must come to an end and I think he'll draw a blank on Saturday but not for want of trying. If we're short in midfield then that means Finney will play but he's lucky. Being a one-trick-pony is all well and good but the one trick has to work on a regular basis. He doesn't do enough otherwise. I would hope that DA has been working on decision-making in the opposition box. It is that and not particularly lack of finishing that is keeping our goals for tally down. (moan coming!) Finney needs to be sharper in his shooting and Charlie has to deal with basics more often rather than always going for the clever, flick, chip or 'bent from the outside of the foot' pass/shot. Just hit the damn thing sometimes!
Prediction: playing safe 1-1. Mandron (or Finney)