I won’t rehearse our differences regarding Finney (!) but I do agree that Kirk needs to start making the right decisions- was guilty of passing when he should have shot and vice versa on Tuesday, without playing badly. It was interesting watching the match from closer to my usual seat, which I have been since we were allowed back in. Finney has quite a decent change of pace on him and Dale really quick feet - and gets so annoyed with himself when things don’t come off - but never blames anyone but himself (unlike some I could mention!).

To be honest, after watching the last two matches I don’t think it really matters how the opposition set up. Northampton had 10, later 9, behind the ball for most of the match as their primary tactic. Plymouth, on the other hand, were trying to play out from the back but we just pinned them back, especially in the first half. Sure, we could play through the less crowded and organised Argyle defence more easily than the well drilled Northampton mob, but we still could and should have won both matches more easily. Wimbledon aren’t in the best run of results so I think anything more than. Draw is definitely on the cards.... but I’ll duck out and say 1-1 and hope Finney gets the goal he deserves!!!!