+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jan Window

Jan Window

So according to all report we're expecting a quiet window.

What a joke, we can all see we need reinforcements in areas.

Can you imagine what happens if we lose Wilson in first week of Jan.

Ha ha....i can actually imagine.

Not sure any self-respecting player who likes playing actual football would want to come here under Bruce.

First and foremost the best reinforcement would be a new manager.

Quote Originally Posted by ex_pat_magpie View Post
    First and foremost the best reinforcement would be a new manager.
    Can't argue with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    So according to all report we're expecting a quiet window.

What a joke, we can all see we need reinforcements in areas.

Can you imagine what happens if we lose Wilson in first week of Jan.
    No probs Jokelinton will step back into his centre forward role

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    No probs Jokelinton will step back into his centre forward role
    i have been saying for a long time, we will only get 3 points between mid December and mid March. Id gladly forego any transfer funds and any new players in January as long as they replaced Bruce.
    This tit has squandered 100m and made us worse

Quote Originally Posted by TANYA_ View Post
    i have been saying for a long time, we will only get 3 points between mid December and mid March. Id gladly forego any transfer funds and any new players in January as long as they replaced Bruce.
    This tit has squandered 100m and made us worse
    Your 100% right mate I’ve supported the Toon since 1959 and to be honest I’ve stopped even watching them now

They are a team that play with no heart, no ambition and basically haven’t got a clue. We are coached by a dinosaur who just says it’s work in progress

He is a fellow Geordie but should step down for the good of the Club. Mind the main problem Ashley will still be there until he leaves expect more of the same.

At the end of the day what decent manager would come here

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Your 100% right mate I’ve supported the Toon since 1959 and to be honest I’ve stopped even watching them now

They are a team that play with no heart, no ambition and basically haven’t got a clue. We are coached by a dinosaur who just says it’s work in progress

He is a fellow Geordie but should step down for the good of the Club. Mind the main problem Ashley will still be there until he leaves expect more of the same.

At the end of the day what decent manager would come here
    The simple answer is: none.
    Unlike the pundits who pretend to ignore or are stupid enough not to realise, other managers will see that a top class manager, with integrity was prepared to come to our club because he could see the potential and wanted to undertake a project to take us to the top.
    All he needed was the minimum of support from the owner i.e. to be allowed to spend what money the club made in investing in new players and be allowed to develop the team and club his own way.
    The way he was treated is a disgrace when you see the funds hid successor and predecessor have been given to spend.
    If this hasn’t opened the eyes of the large amount of naive supporters in Newcastle then nothing will.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The simple answer is: none.
    Unlike the pundits who pretend to ignore or are stupid enough not to realise, other managers will see that a top class manager, with integrity was prepared to come to our club because he could see the potential and wanted to undertake a project to take us to the top.
    All he needed was the minimum of support from the owner i.e. to be allowed to spend what money the club made in investing in new players and be allowed to develop the team and club his own way.
    The way he was treated is a disgrace when you see the funds hid successor and predecessor have been given to spend.
    If this hasn’t opened the eyes of the large amount of naive supporters in Newcastle then nothing will.
    The combination of this and the PIF saga was the final kick for me and confirmed what we all already knew anyway. Theres forces and agendas in place to stop us being successful both externally and internally. We are a souless, broken team on the pitch and a cash cow for Ashley and a punchbag for the PL of it.

Waste of energy and life worrying about it anymore.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)