+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming games

Quote Originally Posted by ARAbCHNID View Post
    No, they're a pile of ****e. Invented by Sky & perpetuated by all good pundits, presenters & commentators everywhere.
    Funny you'll not hear much from the mouths of Pep, Jurgen etc about formations. Though they know they do have to kowtow & kiddy on sometimes for Sky's sake.
    The ancient 2-3-5 formation was invented in the 1870's,i wonder how much the SKY subscription was back then?.

No, they're a pile of ****e. Invented by Sky & perpetuated by all good pundits, presenters & commentators everywhere.
    Funny you'll not hear much from the mouths of Pep, Jurgen etc about formations. Though they know they do have to kowtow & kiddy on sometimes for Sky's sake.
    Pep invents formations mate. 😂

Pep and Klopp's managerial styles are built around formations ffs.

Didn't Levine invent one for the national side??? hmmmm, mibeez no, he might have nicked that from Pep

Quote Originally Posted by Yeats 62 View Post
    Didn't Levine invent one for the national side??? hmmmm, mibeez no, he might have nicked that from Pep
    Nah he stole it that fae Pep. Pep invented the false no.9 at Barca. Levein then tried to copy it with Scotland but thought the false 9 meant he had to play without a striker at all. 😂

Quote Originally Posted by thearab View Post
    nah he stole it that fae pep. Pep invented the false no.9 at barca. Levein then tried to copy it with scotland but thought the false 9 meant he had to play without a striker at all. 😂
    correct

Projected points totals at the end of the season based on points per game (PPG) over the last six games of each club in the bottom six including current goal difference, would result in the table finishing as below.

Anyone not worried, should be worried.

St. Johnstone - 2 PPG = 47
    Killie - 1.1 PPG = 39
    Motherwell - 0.8 PPG = 34
    Utd - 0.5 PPG = 34
    County - 1.2 PPG = 34
    Hamilton - 0.8 PPG = 31

It's unrealistic to think the form of the last 6 games will be replicated by each club right to the end of the season. So, while I understand what you are getting at I believe it's flawed thinking (it's highly unlikely to happen). Of course our current form is a big concern and I hope it picks up soon.

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    It's unrealistic to think the form of the last 6 games will be replicated by each club right to the end of the season. So, while I understand what you are getting at I believe it's flawed thinking (it's highly unlikely to happen). Of course our current form is a big concern and I hope it picks up soon.
    I know what a sh!t post tHeArAb - id never post something like that

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Of course it is, anything could happen, but its an indicator of what direction we are heading in.

Stop being grumpy & appreciate my hard work. My Cornflakes were soggy by the time I'd finished making that ffs.

Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)