+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming games

Quote Originally Posted by Bannons boots View Post
    5 of the best ever. Sadly we will never see the likes again
    We may but they won't be playing for united

Quote Originally Posted by moicher View Post
    We may but they won't be playing for united
    certainly not at the same time

Or playing for Scotland. We just dont produce players like them now

As it stands, Motherwell now on level points with us after being in apparent freefall. Shows just how much things can change and that we cannot take the foot off the gas.

Top six is still a possibility but obviously all hinges on tomorrow. If we can pull off a miracle then I fancy our chances as I really feel we can take the Sheep after that while Acccies are more than capable of taking something of St Mirren which is all we would need to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    Top six is still a possibility but obviously all hinges on tomorrow. If we can pull off a miracle then I fancy our chances as I really feel we can take the Sheep after that while Acccies are more than capable of taking something of St Mirren which is all we would need to happen.
    Yup, need 2 wins to have any chance. Killie getting pumped. They're now rock bottom as it stands and have to be favourites for the drop.

Tommy Wright anyone? 👀

Quote Originally Posted by tHeArAb View Post
    As it stands, Motherwell now on level points with us after being in apparent freefall. Shows just how much things can change and that we cannot take the foot off the gas.
    Yes true but they can't get top six, we have an outside chance but requires two wins

Mixed bag result wise today, Hibs are useless whenever you want them to win, St J on form so favour them to get top six now based on the momentum, if not I hope we can finish above them

A win for us tomorrow would be a sickener to both saints and also give us the outside chance of finishing ahead of livi of they don't pick up another point in next couple games

We may as well go for it, we aren't going down, very confident of that

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Yes true but they can't get top six, we have an outside chance but requires two wins

Mixed bag result wise today, Hibs are useless whenever you want them to win, St J on form so favour them to get top six now based on the momentum, if not I hope we can finish above them

A win for us tomorrow would be a sickener to both saints and also give us the outside chance of finishing ahead of livi of they don't pick up another point in next couple games

We may as well go for it, we aren't going down, very confident of that
    Aye Hibs doing there best to let the sheep finish 3rd and get European fitba till Xmas next season. If we could by some miracle win tomorrow , I would fancy us against the sheep. Rory Boulding moment again.

Yes the madness has taken over me, and it is still possible! Has it happened before, yes i think it has, but not for top 6, and maybe even Hamilton were involved in that!

If Hamilton and us can win 4-0 in 2 weeks, top 6 as long as Ross County get a draw or win against St Johnstone. If it goes down to all square on GD, what is the next factor used to split teams?

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Yes the madness has taken over me, and it is still possible! Has it happened before, yes i think it has, but not for top 6, and maybe even Hamilton were involved in that!

If Hamilton and us can win 4-0 in 2 weeks, top 6 as long as Ross County get a draw or win against St Johnstone. If it goes down to all square on GD, what is the next factor used to split teams?
    Glue

Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)