+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lunc*nt

Lunc*nt

Can NEVER play for this club again.

Dirty, reckless, brainless, greedy piece of scouse sh1t.

F*ck him and let him rot.

Quote Originally Posted by herbert View Post
    Can NEVER play for this club again.

Dirty, reckless, brainless, greedy piece of scouse sh1t.

F*ck him and let him rot.
    Best midfielder at the club and without a contract because club not prepared to go above the cheap as chip wages.
    Meanwhile 'the ping' with decent contract and far better wages is about as useful as a chocolate fireguard.

If his rumoured demands are anything close to true the club would be insane to give him a new contract.

If he's the best performing midfielder now, it's saying very little. He's been w@nk for about a year now.

Real shame to still see him in our shirt. Wilder's hideous failure to recruit in midfield is the reason.

Wonder if Swift would have been a difference , I too am a big fan.
    I believe Lundstram wanted Berge wages matching which I can understand. I must see a different game to you as we always seems to play better with him in team ,gives us more balance.
    Fleck and Norwood are on more wages and their contributions have been dire.Fleck just strolling around hiding and pointing at other players rather than himself to pass to.

Norwood's a f*cking joke and needs binning ASAP.

I won't give up on Fleck though. He is suffering from having nothing going on around him. No JOC has wrecked the entire left side.