+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's that time of year again . . .

It's that time of year again . . .

The time for me to wish all my (our, LOL) loyal EM posters a genuine merry crimbo and new year.
    Thank you all for your contributions. I have enjoyed most of them immensely.
    it is wonderful to be your leader, even though I have a tiny willy, and moderator on this tremendous site.

May all your wishes come true for you.

Heh.
    Last edited by griff; 22-12-2020 at 10:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    The time for me to wish all my loyal EM posters a genuine merry crimbo and new year.
    Thank you all for your contributions. I have enjoyed most of them immensely.
    it is wonderful to be your leader and moderator on this tremendous site.

May all your wishes come true for you.
    Evening gaz....happy Christmas to you and yours and above all a healthy new year....and that goes for all my internet mates.
    Cheers

Schedenfreude!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all the loyal posters on our England board. Hoping we all have a better year next year.

Remember the days we were told to wear a Condom to stay safe?
    Now we are told to wear a Mask to stay safe.
    I guess its the same but a different part of the body
    Anyway stay safe lads,
    Merry Christmas and a very healthy new year

Look to the future peeps, it will eventually ease off and get better of that iam sure

An unhealthy gluttonous, and fat christmas to all you bank holiday athletes

Take care and stay safe now
    John.

There may only be a small band on here but it's all good natured banter and everybody gets on with everyone else

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and your families and fingers crossed for a better 2021 than 2020 turned out to be

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    There may only be a small band on here but it's all good natured banter and everybody gets on with everyone else
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone and your families and fingers crossed for a better 2021 than 2020 turned out to be
    Hey up lads.
    Yes I do also enjoy being part of it all on here, representing Barnsley Fc & Yorkshire lol.

Its bin an awful year ant it, so heres to things improving for us all in twenty twenty-one. Lets all have a good one eh.

It's a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Tier 4, alas I fear that you will all be joining us in the next month. Hopefully the vaccine will be made available to all of us soon and we can get back to normal, even Tricky!! (Only joking mate, no doubt you have used all the 7 UP jokes by now?)

I hope you do realise my wording is a blatant attempt to make you reach for your vomit bouquet or hate me for ever more.
    Vaccine is a sham and you don't need it by the way

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast