+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry Christmas

Morrisons doing 20 cans of Carling for £14 Sam. I must say though, dropped lucky this year, my Italian friends dropped me 15 bottles of Wine👍 that should keep me going for a while. I would gladly share them out to all the guys on here....if I could 🤔
    Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Morrisons doing 20 cans of Carling for £14 Sam. I must say though, dropped lucky this year, my Italian friends dropped me 15 bottles of Wine👍 that should keep me going for a while. I would gladly share them out to all the guys on here....if I could 🤔
    Merry Christmas.
    Thanks mate, but that might aswell be bottled sparking water!

Aldi had Red Stripe 24 packs (330ml) for a tenner but I bought the last 3 cases... And a bottle of wine for the Lady haha

'A' bottle of wine Sam, to your 3 cases of beer? And I bet you will finish the wine off as well🤣
    To be honest, if I don't give them away there will still be a bottle or two left for next year!
    Red stripe🤮
    Used to drink the Blackstuff but it affects my guts now as I get older ☹
    Think I will open a bottle of ruso fizzante from Reggio while watching the boys on BD👍

I have Stella, and more Stella, accumulated throughout the year. I stopped my regular order back in September as both of the beer fridges are full. Then looking at the ‘outlaws’ wrapped presents for me, they all seem to have gone for one of the Supermarket’s Xmas deals 8 for 10 euro 500ml cans of Stella. It Will be Summer before I get through it all. But as the wife tells me ‘it’s not a feckin' target!!!’.

I don’t like wine or spirits, Craft beer makes me wretch, and Guinness gave me about 4 stone in weight, a few years back. Peroni isn’t bad, but strangely I get a headache, WHILST drinking it. All the other lagers over here are 4%. I get ‘lager lung’ if I drink it, as you end up drinking twice as much liquid.

Enjoy your tipples folks, alcoholic or non-alcoholic. And drink sensibly everyone, so don’t let anyone catch you laughing.

Im still here but still having problems with my log in on my new phone.
    Happy xmas everyone

seasons greetings to you all, glad you are safe bongo... miss all the old guys, lefty, villa toff etc etc. seems a life time ago.

Seasons greetings to all villans near and far, special mention to Winnie and others fighting CV19 and other nasties. Echo Mondaze thoughts on the missing and the Holte Enders in the sky. I asked Santa for lots of points over Christmas and some single malt, the latter has arrived (cheers son) over to Dean and the boys for the former. COYVB

Slightly late as didn’t finish work til Xmas Eve n was back on Sunday so spent all time in between in the Stella 🤣

Hope you’ve all had a good one and are looking forward to a different New Year’s Eve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)