+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas

to my VM family and visiting friends.

Keep safe, keep well, and I hope Santa delivers you all a stocking full of freedom to be enjoyed (with Stella for Exiled ) some time in 2021.

Love Winnie xxx

You too Miss Winnie, Merry Christmas and hopefully a better New Year for all. 🤞

Merry Christmas to you all here on VM, would be great to hear from some those of you who haven't posted for a long while - where has Bongo gone?

Winnie - hope you're improving hun x

I was thinking the same, 'Where is Bongo'......🤔

Merry Christmas all.

Quote Originally Posted by MissWinnie View Post
    to my VM family and visiting friends.

Keep safe, keep well, and I hope Santa delivers you all a stocking full of freedom to be enjoyed (with Stella for Exiled) some time in 2021.

Love Winnie xxx
    Seasons Greetings to one and all, even you Winnie . Hope that you’re getting there and all’s ‘tickety boo’. No pub on Xmas day , ah well, I’m sure Santa hasn’t forgotten me. I’ve stocked up anyway, just in case he’s a Leeds fan .

Merry Christmas VM family.

Merry Christmas to all on VM and God bless us, everyone! Lol

I have just come back from my trip to Tesco. I normally shop at Aldi because I am not an idiot. However, I went to the big supermarket for the usual deals they have on beer at Xmas. And there aren't any! Normally it's something like 2 packs for 15 quid or whatever. I'm guessing because the pubs are shut they aren't bothering because we will be buying it anyway 😢

Anyway, happy Christmas! Cheers

Happy Christmas Everyone !

Merry Christmas everyone stay safe and fingers 🤞 crossed for a much improved 2021.

Love Rosie x 😘🍻🥃🥃❤️

It’s very unusual for Bongo not to post. The last contact from him was some weeks ago on the Fantasy thread.

Think he said he had a new ‘phone he couldn’t log on and was having trouble with his email address and we have heard nothing since.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)