+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bruce HAS lost the dressing room

Bruce HAS lost the dressing room

i know we have heard all the talk and rumours of players being unhappy and wanting away.
    Internal bust ups are common place. But we have seen a lot of players jogging and not looking interested in many games.

The one thing that i noticed tonight were the substitutions. Miggy got taken off, walked off head down, didnt even go to shake the hand of the player he was replacing.

Frazer was subbed at the same time, he walked from the other side of the pitch and shook hands with his replacement,

Thr dressing room is split and unhappy, Bruce will be gone before January IMO, we will get hammered in the next 3 games and Mikes arse will begin to nip, he will lose his takeover 100% if we go down

Unfortunately I don't think he will be gone in the next week or so but, I agree-I think he's lost, if not the whole dressing room, then certainly part of it which, as you say, will have split the dressing room and that brings huge problems of its own.

100% agree he's lost the dressing room.

In next few days, you'll have certain players coming out and saying "all the lads are behind the manager" etc. but you can see it's split and a split dressing room is one that is lost.

I sadly agree with Zip, I don't think it'll be in the next week, or next few weeks (unless a takeover happens).

Luckily for Bruce........ no fans allowed in stadium...... no pressure..... I'm sure as soon as fans are allowed back in they will be on his back ala Pardew...

I can't even get angry anymore. Clearly some players and fans have been 'Bruced'

He’s lost a good few of them.

Ashley likes his Dinosaur English managers. He won’t sack Bruce until it is far too late as he has proven in the past.

....did he ever have the dressing room I wonder?

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    ....did he ever have the dressing room I wonder?
    That's an interesting question.

I reckon, to start with, he did. By all accounts he's a canny fella to get along with and we've seen the way he playes the genial Geordie in the media.

If they'd casted Barry in Auf Wiedersehen Pet as a Geordie instead of a Brummie it would have been Steve Bruce.

But, with the way they're being made to play-and the inevitable flak they're getting, surely a good number of the players are fucked off and are becoming immune to the 'arm round the shoulder', isn't he a canny fella role he plays.

He’s definitely lost the dressing room - keeps spouting out the same ‘we weren’t good enough’ shît but he’s such a fûcking mông and a rétard he’s no idea what to do and those players, as mediocre as they are, use his complete spásmodacism as a bâstard excuse.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)