+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: o/t not a fan of Jimmy Krankie

o/t not a fan of Jimmy Krankie

....but this kind of nit-picking is pathetic.

We have been turned (deliberately) into a nation of snoops, snitches and grasses.

Who needs the Stasi?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-55419564

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    I agree
    I agree also, can't stand the woman but this level of attention is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    I agree also, can't stand the woman but this level of attention is pathetic.
    Forget who it was but, someone on here thought she was a bit of alright. Must have been the sherry.

Don't like the woman at all and I think that if they allowed the English to vote at any future independence referendum, she'd walk it. At least the brickies between Newcastle and Carlisle would have work for the next few years

However, its not just about snooping and grassing people up, it the way things have developed. Political correctness and media madness are making it almost impossible for high profile people to be natural. this has a debilitating effect because the more it happens, the less human we become. She is after all a human being and we are all prone to mistakes. Move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Galley On View Post
    Don't like the woman at all and I think that if they allowed the English to vote at any future independence referendum, she'd walk it. At least the brickies between Newcastle and Carlisle would have work for the next few years

However, its not just about snooping and grassing people up, it the way things have developed. Political correctness and media madness are making it almost impossible for high profile people to be natural. this has a debilitating effect because the more it happens, the less human we become. She is after all a human being and we are all prone to mistakes. Move on.
    True, but she has sacked people for "making mistakes"

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    I think that's the issue.
    Whilst it does seem petty there does have to be consistency

Quote Originally Posted by Pattylallacks2 View Post
    and jumped on the Cummings bandwagon

I can not stand him / her the sanctimonious cretin would jump on anyone else....deserves everything it gets

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I can not stand him / her the sanctimonious cretin would jump on anyone else....deserves everything it gets
    Who said tolerance was dead?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast