+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Black lives matter

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Sell Ojo?

Good luck pal.
    The farmers will take him. If they took May and Bryson they’ll take anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    The farmers will take him. If they took May and Bryson they’ll take anyone.
    I wonder how May would have got on with Hedges and Wright?

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The Caithness current crusader can do one.

He was pish first time round. He had two maybe three barnstorming games and many anonymous passenger type affairs. He also hates being tackled.

Waste of time before and i cant see him improving anything if he skulked back

I fully expect McInnes to sign him
    He's a fanny dancer. End of.

I wouldnt give the sh1tebag a penny.

What would it be for, at best maybe some runners up in the Cups and potentional 3rd places?

Phuck off.

Merry Christmas.

He was pish first time round. He had two maybe three barnstorming games and many anonymous passenger type affairs. He also hates being tackled.

He was anonymous a lot but he had his moments which is a lot more than can be said for Kennedy who has scored 1 header from a yard out.

I agree with Don though he won’t be able to play wingback so it’s pointless signing him.

This is it for me. No doubt a skilful player, but too often injured or anonymous, and now we’re a couple of years worse off. I think it would be a ridiculous signing, so reasonably high chance of signing.

Gonna try an' be brief here .... agree oor strikers are nae comin up wi the goods, but the service fae wide areas hardly gies them the opportunity tae dae itherwise.

We do better goin forward on the left ... and seem tae hae enough in the squad ... on their day (I hasten tae add) tae at least penetrate, and get crosses in ... even if they are ****e.

On the right? .... we have Kennedy. Need I say more? Dinna get me wrang, the guy has shown he has potential, but seems 'feart' tae show it mair often. Compared tae the left, he is less effective in terms of progressing forward, using overlaps, and producing crosses ... or at least balls into the opposition box than Hayes, Leigh, and even fkn Considine!

OK, Kennedy can track back .... and he does so pretty well ... but does so sometimes when we have possession !! ... Compared to Kennedy, on the right, he is less effective than Logan, and not a patch on Hoban, and the number of times a move ends with him cutting inside or passing backwards amounts to him being a man down .... or maybe worse ... if he can provide no service to our forwards, he takes one or two down with him.

However ... who else do we have who can play in a wide right attacking role? ... answers on a postcard? ... or answers in the transfer window - please!

Bottom line? .... if ye want tae stretch a defence, particularly the diddy team 'park the bus' type defence, ye need tae stretch it baith wyes ... so if ye've nae threat wide right, yer wide left has nae chunce cos they will always hit 'congestion'.

Ojo - sh1te ... get rid.
    McLennan - Wise up or pack up.
    Cosgrove ... hmmm ... either provide him service in areas he has proven he can exploit, sell him for a heap o' cash (and hope tae fk the money is spent well) or ... stick him on the right wing ... cos he can be nae worse than what we have.
    Main .... hmm .... like Kennedy .... shows in flashes there's somethin resemblin' potential .... but hmmm ... if we were offered a swap , him for Stevie May, Ah would at least sleep on it.

And so ... this windae? Sort oot the right wing, and the rest might jist 'faa intae place'.

saCk mCINes.....

- well every thread has one no? ;-)

Only joking, just do us all a favour and sign some healthy fit players....any of the decent womens teams would be better than some of our lot and better looking too. -)

Happy chistmas all.

I didn’t realise that Declan Gallagher was out of contract at the end of the season.

This is exactly the sort of player we should be looking at,he is a far better defender than Ash Taylor and would improve us greatly.

Page 2 of 59 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast