+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    He plays like he’s playing indoor 5s - every first touch seems to take the ball off the park as if he’s expecting it to bounce back off the boards and come back to him. Hopeless player. Cant understand why anyone would offer money for him but I’ve got everything crossed hoping that someone does.
    I've got everything crossed as well and I'm away to renew my subscription of p0rn hub just in case it does actually happen

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    I've got everything crossed as well and I'm away to renew my subscription of p0rn hub just in case it does actually happen
    We’ll never get a decent fee for him now, he’s reverted to type and we are left dreaming of the 2.7 million we could’ve had if we weren’t so nice .

Quote Originally Posted by pieandbovrilman View Post
    We’ll never get a decent fee for him now, he’s reverted to type and we are left dreaming of the 2.7 million we could’ve had if we weren’t so nice .
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel like he doesnt really want to be here and thinks he's better than us. Not basing this on any facts just a feeling. I didn't mind him even before he started scoring but now I'd be glad to see the back of. Even if it was for 1-1.5 million

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I've stuck up for him but since he's come back from his injury he's been abysmal. He plays like I do at indoor 5s after missing them for 3yrs.
    Yep, I’m here too - apart fae the 5’s bit as I’m still ace at 5’s.

Times up. He clearly wants away and with 18 months left now is the time to cash in.

Stoke will have been watching him for a while so won’t just be judging on recent weeks (thank fuuck) so a decent offer should still be in the pipeline. 18 months left means we do have some bargaining power.

We must bring someone else in though - even a loan until season end - as going with Main and Anderson, assuming they managed to stay fit, is a recipe to drop out of the top 6, let alone European places.

Maybe what you said from the very beginning about him has been spot on. He is definitely a donkey and his hold up play and general footballing ability is extremely limited. Time to get his out the door as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Yep, I’m here too - apart fae the 5’s bit as I’m still ace at 5’s.

Times up. He clearly wants away and with 18 months left now is the time to cash in.

Stoke will have been watching him for a while so won’t just be judging on recent weeks (thank fuuck) so a decent offer should still be in the pipeline. 18 months left means we do have some bargaining power.

We must bring someone else in though - even a loan until season end - as going with Main and Anderson, assuming they managed to stay fit, is a recipe to drop out of the top 6, let alone European places.
    They could bring you in? I'll change my avatar as well.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Maybe what you said from the very beginning about him has been spot on. He is definitely a donkey and his hold up play and general footballing ability is extremely limited. Time to get his out the door as soon as possible.
    The one thing i have been about the donkey since the day we signed him is consistent with my opinion of him, nobody can argue with that. Some said I was over the top but hey they are entitled to their opinion the same as me and you.

I don't often get things spot on and when I am wrong I admit it, and I don't often use the words I told you so either, but on this occasion "i told you all so" he is fkn rank rotten, he has no hold up play, his actual footballing ability is non existent, his second touch is normally a tackle (and a p1ss poor tackle at that) spends more time on his @rse than his feet, and the thing that p1sses me off most of all is his fekin attitude it sux, it is clear he has an attitude problem and the sooner he takes his footballing "skills" and attitude away from our football club the better we will all be.
    He goes first followed rapidly by McHunis and it's happy days all round.

I told you all so pal

Edit to add:
    Stoke City had long-term target Sam Cosgrove of Aberdeen watched against Rangers last week and could bid for the striker this month. (Sun)

Taken from BBC website, but just why the fcuk would anybody with half a footballing brain at all bid any cash for that clown after his huns performance, after any performance to be honest but his huns one was even a new level of sh1te for our resident donkey.
    Last edited by blowupsheep; 20-01-2021 at 03:42 AM.

but just why the fcuk would anybody with half a footballing brain at all bid any cash for that clown after his huns performance, after any performance to be honest but his huns one was even a new level of sh1te for our resident donkey.
    Clubs dont sign players based on one perfromance. He is averging close to a goal every 2 games for us which at any level is a good return. Im not surprised clubs are looking at him as he scores all types of goals and when fully fit is a handful for defenders. He has been poor since coming back from his injury but doesnt look fully fit to me yet and probably rushed back a little too quickly.

You may not like him but we will miss his goals when hes gone as 20 goals a season is not easy to replace

Aye, just like we missed Langfield’s shot stopping abilities.

Goals are goals, I’ll give you that but we’re never going to improve with the likes of Cosgrove as our main striker.

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    Aye, just like we missed Langfield’s shot stopping abilities.

Goals are goals, I’ll give you that but we’re never going to improve with the likes of Cosgrove as our main striker.
    We cant afford a better one

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast