+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by Stavrum View Post
    We cant afford a better one
    He cost 20 grand. Go all in with a 30k bid for someone of equal ability.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    He cost 20 grand. Go all in with a 30k bid for someone of equal ability.
    A big motorway traffic cone costs approximately £15....that should do the business.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They could bring you in? I'll change my avatar as well.
    I’m better than Main.

Couldn’t afford the pay cut though based on the numbers quoted on here...

Have to say I find it funny that the folk who keep posting about how they hate Cosgrove because he has limited ability and we will never improve with him in the team are the same people who love Considine because even though he has limited ability he is committed to the club

They are both fvcking pish, the only difference is one of them is a local loon.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    A big motorway traffic cone costs approximately £15....that should do the business.
    We'll need to crowd fund it though.

Quote Originally Posted by The Red Max View Post
    We'll need to crowd fund it though.
    I will personally finance the new striker. I was thinking about the twin for the left hand side of our defence....Rico can take the pleasure of financing that one.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Have to say I find it funny that the folk who keep posting about how they hate Cosgrove because he has limited ability and we will never improve with him in the team are the same people who love Considine because even though he has limited ability he is committed to the club

Aye but Andy can boogie all night long .....

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Yes I think Cosgrove is a total waste of time and have done since the day we signed the lad and my opinion will never change min no matter who he is "playing" for
    But I have never once said that I love Considine, as that would suggest I am a poof which is nae the case. Considine is sh1te also but our donkey is more sh1te than him.
    Has Considine sh@gged your mrs or something min

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Yes I think Cosgrove is a total waste of time and have done since the day we signed the lad and my opinion will never change min no matter who he is "playing" for
    But I have never once said that I love Considine, as that would suggest I am a poof which is nae the case. Considine is sh1te also but our donkey is more sh1te than him.
    Has Considine sh@gged your mrs or something min
    No I just think he’s sh1te,nothing against him personally.

Has Cosgrove sh@gged your Mrs because you are the one on that’s on here every day slagging him off.

McLean shagged my brother.

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast