+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: January Transfer Window

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    No I just think he’s sh1te,nothing against him personally.

Has Cosgrove sh@gged your Mrs because you are the one on that’s on here every day slagging him off.
    Nope. i have nothing against the donkey personally I just think he is fkn sh1te, and should never have been signed by McHunis and to end up with that as our main "striker" is fkn awful for our club, it shows the level of "ambtion" (cough cough) that we are showing.
    Considine is sh1te there is disputing that, he's been at the club for ages and should have been binned years ago, unfortunately I guess because of loyalty and sentiment then no manager has had the balls to bin him McHuns on the other hand should be signing better quality than he consistently does and if he was to do that then by de-fault Considine would find himself bench warming.
    As for donkey probably the worst ever signing McHunis has made for us, fkn disgraceful.

I think the worst signing McInnes ever made was his last extension. The man who offered him that should be hung from the gates of Pittodrie.

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    Nope. i have nothing against the donkey personally I just think he is fkn sh1te, and should never have been signed by McHunis and to end up with that as our main "striker" is fkn awful for our club, it shows the level of "ambtion" (cough cough) that we are showing.
    Considine is sh1te there is disputing that, he's been at the club for ages and should have been binned years ago, unfortunately I guess because of loyalty and sentiment then no manager has had the balls to bin him McHuns on the other hand should be signing better quality than he consistently does and if he was to do that then by de-fault Considine would find himself bench warming.
    As for donkey probably the worst ever signing McHunis has made for us, fkn disgraceful.

I’m no fan of Cosgrove but he’s far from being the worst McIness signing.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I think the worst signing McInnes ever made was his last extension. The man who offered him that should be hung from the gates of Pittodrie.
    I’ll see your Cosgrove and McInnes and raise you Ojo

Quote Originally Posted by ByeByeScum2012 View Post
    I’ll see your Cosgrove and McInnes and raise you Ojo
    Oh easy . I'll raise you with a Gleeson , and err, err, thatother boy vrom Peterboro ??

(And Ithought Steve Ritchie was bad !!!! )

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post
    Oh easy . I'll raise you with a Gleeson , and err, err, thatother boy vrom Peterboro ??

I'll go all in with Callum Morris, Calvin Zola, Gregg wylde and thon striker that was never scored any goals in about 30 games. That bad I cant even mind his name

Quote Originally Posted by eastnuekdon View Post
    I'll go all in with Callum Morris, Calvin Zola, Gregg wylde and thon striker that was never scored any goals in about 30 games. That bad I cant even mind his name
    Maynard?

Quote Originally Posted by neilthedon View Post

Forrester?

The list of horrendous signings is endless. To be fair it's not unique to McInnes - most managers make plenty of terrible signings, and most of our managers have in the past.

Looks like he won't be making any signings in this window, which i think is ominous. I noticed that Derek Ferguson said he thought this could be McInnes' last season at the club, and he is usually pretty spot on. I can see him and Cormack coming to some kind of agreement at the end of the season - maybe not a full payout but some sort of compensation to go. He looks fed up with the job anyway, he's lost any enthusiasm he had for it, and that's spread to the players (a long time ago). The start of the season masked it a little bit as the Hedges, Wright, Watkins combo was producing some good football - but it's back to dire, turgid, stinking football that nobody wants to watch and isn't even producing results. Whole thing's stale. He needs a new challenge and the club needs to start a new chapter, otherwise we'll be bottom six next season. At this rate Livingston might well end up 3rd with ourselves and Hibs battling for 4th. There's going to need to be a huge rebuilding in the summer with quite a few out of contract and other players like Cosgrove (good riddance), Wright and Ferguson away too. It would be an ideal time for a new manager to come in.

Worst signing may well be Stewart. The first, second and third time.

Page 28 of 59 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast